Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoebels said:
He is woeful and the only thing he adds to the side is a good laugh

Apart from the 6 points against Sunderland and Millwall.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Referee! said:
whats happened to Rougier? He was better

Maybe the Argus coulde reissue the Sir Anthony prayer-mats... :lol:

prayermat21ph.jpg

This must be more comebacks from retirement than Frank Sinatra :lolol:

Ned Zelic

Nov 6, 2004
the full harris said:

I heard yesterday from someone or other that Joe Doolan apparently once dressed an actual Sainsbury's supermarket trolley in McCammon's shirt and boots and put it in the middle of the pitch whilst they were at Millwall together. He is a JOKE amongst teammates as well as supporters.

Judging from his performance at Coventry Mr Dolan himself should know a thing or two about a shopping trolley masquerading as footballer.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
McCammon is not playing well. However in our current situation we have to work with what we have. He is not 100% fit give the guy a chance he still has time to come good. Maybe not this season but he couldn't have stayed in the proffessional game this long if he couldn't play. He is doing his best for the team. It might not be good enough for our needs at the moment but all the time McGhee picks him then he will get my support. The fans do not see what the manager and coaches see during the week. The manager who I rate very highly picks him to play. The manager who knows more then the rest who post on here. I can remember the knocking of other players, Guy Butters, Darren Currie and how wrong were they all now ? Get behind the team whoever McGhee picks and you never know he might respond to it. If every player who our fans had a go at had to leave we would never get a side out on a Saturday. Give the big man a chance.

oapdodge is right. Currie looked shit before he was match fit. McCammon did his best but is clearly still not 100%, and hasn't been since he arrived. He probably shouldn't be playing for the first team yet, but as our squad is so thin MM has thrown him in and crossed his fingers. He did the same with McPhee a few weeks back. Neither gamble paid off but what other choice do we have? If we could have got a fitter, better player for the same money, we would have done.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
This is helpful isn't it. We come to a major part of the season and suddenly all the fans turn on one player. Have you people not learned from previous examples such as Guy Butters. Look what you called him two years ago.

Now I know Mark McCammon is not playing at his best but he has had a virus and is still not fully fit. I thought his best game was Sunderland and then he fell ill again. Why not support the team instead of slagging off individuals on here. Mark McCammon will come good next season when fully fit and until then he is the best we have.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lokki 7 said:
oapdodge is right. Currie looked shit before he was match fit. McCammon did his best but is clearly still not 100%, and hasn't been since he arrived. He probably shouldn't be playing for the first team yet, but as our squad is so thin MM has thrown him in and crossed his fingers. He did the same with McPhee a few weeks back. Neither gamble paid off but what other choice do we have? If we could have got a fitter, better player for the same money, we would have done.

If he cant get fit after the amount of games he has played there is something wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here