Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McCammon can f*** RIGHT OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
London Irish said:
Yep, that's the kind of useless level of debate you engage in - and you are smugly proud of it. Carry on if that's what floats yer boat, but as I'm sure you know by now, you dish it, you will receive it.

The funniest thing you've done about McCammon - and this really sums you up - is that on the night of one of his best performances in an Albion shirt at Shrewsbury earlier this season, where he was most people's man of the match for our side, having scored a goal and supplied the cross for the other, your single comment on him was to try and stir up some kind of idiotic witch-hunt against him on NSC that you didn't see him applaud the away support.

We know from your comments you made to Tank on the "crap defence" thread that this all stems from the "superfan" delusions you suffer from - you think YOU are the Albion more than the players, in fact I bet you think YOU are the Albion more than most other supporters who can't get to as many games as you.

Is that why you were so annoyed at Big Mac, because he didn't come over to worship you for your heroism in going to lots of football games? :)

:D:D:D:D

That did make me laugh.

You're so blinkered in your own opinions and attempts at belittling people that even now you still cannot accept that whatever comment I made about McCammon that night had nothing whatsoever to do with his performance. I was not commenting on his performance.

Yes, he had a good game by the standards we had come to expect of him, but the whole team was dire that night.

Or am I not allowed to say that?

I'm sure you'll avoid the point again, and do your usual trick of bringing up some comment made in the past to enable you to get your condescending opinions across and revel in trying to get a rise out of someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here