Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Indeed, that's what I argued in the above post, I'd like to see him as an option from the bench. And what about you, would you grudgingly accept that would be a good option in light of his past two performances, or are you still calling for him to be offloaded out of the squad?

Without seeing him play I can only go on what ive seen last year and seen on here.

I think if he has improved a LOT he should be given a chance but i believe Mcghee is not really wanting to play him - thus the signing of Turi.

KinkyGoebels said:
t i believe Mcghee is not really wanting to play him - thus the signing of Turi.

The evidence doesn't back that up, he put Big Mac up front on Saturday when he could have chosen either Hart or Jake. Same as tonight - CKR subbed for Jake, not Big Mac. There is evidence that McGhee is giving Big Mac some support. But I agree, El Turi was signed to be better than the existing squad targetmen, not worse than them :)

Good bounce :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goes quite well with all the pious talk on the "Our defence is crap" thread about not abusing players, don't it? :)

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
London Irish said:
Good bounce :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goes quite well with all the pious talk on the "Our defence is crap" thread about not abusing players, don't it? :)

I stand by my right to state my opinions on players.

And for the 90 minutes they play each week I will be right behind them.

I also cannot be bothered to go through this thread and read what I have said about McCammon. But I still think he is not good enough for us and his attitude is wrong.

Or can I not say that?

fatboy said:
I stand by my right to state my opinions on players.

And for the 90 minutes they play each week I will be right behind them.

I also cannot be bothered to go through this thread and read what I have said about McCammon. But I still think he is not good enough for us and his attitude is wrong.

Or can I not say that?

And what about saying he's "shit"?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Oh ANDREW :lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
McCammon is the worst professional football player I have seen since Michael Mahoney-Johnson. The sooner he, leaves the better. He is an embarassment.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
London Irish said:
And what about saying he's "shit"?

I haven't said he is shit on this thread (not that I don't think that).

I have stated a fact that at the previous two clubs he has been at a lot of people have called him shit. :jester:

Last edited:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
fatboy said:

I have stated a fact that at the previous two clubs he has been at a lot of people have called him shit. :jester:

I think he's one for the future.....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can't remember McCammon playing so badly that he should rip up his own contract and leave.

I think he wil play an important role when he comes back to fitness. At least give him a chance. He showed signs of why McGhee signed him.

Again, too quick to judge.

He was frozen out at Milwall and was never 100% fit playing last season, then his injury came this season. I hope his anti-fan club will be eating their words.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
the full harris said:
McCammon is the worst professional football player I have seen since Michael Mahoney-Johnson. The sooner he, leaves the better. He is an embarassment.

I couldn't agree less. Our team is crying out for that 'nuisance factor' that McCammon brings to the team, and while I don't think he is the answer to our goal-scoring problems, he is not as bad as you make out. And he creates space for our better players, because he makes defenders think about him.

And he is not half as embarassing a player as you are opinion giver.

fatboy said:

Yep, that's the kind of useless level of debate you engage in - and you are smugly proud of it. Carry on if that's what floats yer boat, but as I'm sure you know by now, you dish it, you will receive it.

The funniest thing you've done about McCammon - and this really sums you up - is that on the night of one of his best performances in an Albion shirt at Shrewsbury earlier this season, where he was most people's man of the match for our side, having scored a goal and supplied the cross for the other, your single comment on him was to try and stir up some kind of idiotic witch-hunt against him on NSC that you didn't see him applaud the away support.

We know from your comments you made to Tank on the "crap defence" thread that this all stems from the "superfan" delusions you suffer from - you think YOU are the Albion more than the players, in fact I bet you think YOU are the Albion more than most other supporters who can't get to as many games as you.

Is that why you were so annoyed at Big Mac, because he didn't come over to worship you for your heroism in going to lots of football games? :)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Oh dear, you better watch out, mummy's going to stop buying you all those teddies if you keep throwing them out of your pram.

:wave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Andy is owned by LI

LI Is so DON

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
dwayne said:
come on Rumble don't give up. Give us one last monotone comeback, there's a good girl x

That's it Dwayne, keep taking the piss until the next time you haven't got anyone to go to a pre-season game with, I'm sure you'll still have his number. Maybe you can try and impress his mates with tales of your trendy nightclubs and can buy them all fizzy drinks and sweets at half time again?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
the full harris said:
That's it Dwayne, keep taking the piss until the next time you haven't got anyone to go to a pre-season game with, I'm sure you'll still have his number. Maybe you can try and impress his mates with tales of your trendy nightclubs and can buy them all fizzy drinks and sweets at half time again?

friendly piss take mr ANGRY. The rumble knows I love his candy-asssth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here