Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McCammon can f*** RIGHT OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Morris said:
I HAVE stopped posting but am coming out of retirement for this one.

bye again.

:lolol:

Believe me, there is not a more fitting thread for which you should be lending your particular brand of expertise :jester:

I think it's time we bounced Safeway's "Our season is over" thread from last season just to show that keen sense of footballing judgement he typically displays at about this time of the season. Come on, Bozza, switch on the search so we can find it. ;)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He is not very good, but what do you expect on a free transfer paying the wages of a team two divisions below us?

He is never going to be a prolific goalscorer, but he is not yet match fit, and every time he takes to the pitch I will give him 100% support. Yesterday he did ok, huffed and puffed as always but did on occasion hold the ball up and won balls in the air.

However, someone was mentioning wheelie bins earlier on this thread, perhaps we could sign one up to give McCammon more competition for the striker role......

the full harris said:
WHERE has this argument of us always winning wuith McCammon gone? Oh yes, we have lost SIX games in a row.

:SPITTING BLOOD:

:dunce:

Richie Morris can rest easy in retirement knowing that he has a natural successor already in place :clap2:

(Agree about the wheelie bins in conservation areas though :thumbsup: )

Safeway said:
Go on then, Irish. Defend the donkey. :shootself

Is Mark McCammon's SEASON OVER THEN :ohmy:

:clap2:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
All these anti-McGammon comments must be doing wonders for the player's confidence. Did anyone really think we would have got McGammon for nothing if he was any good? All we can hope for is that he does his best for the club. We have nobody else of note to throw up front so arguably there isn't a lot of point in insulting him. It's hardly going to make him try harder.

:nono:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
DannyBhoy said:
every other team in the championship have got atleast 1 quality striker (apart from rotherham which is why there where they are and where we are now)

we have not got 1, which states why we have not scored more than 2 goals in a game this season!

as for mark mccammon - i got nothing to say about this bloke apart from he is f*cking rubbish

martin butler can score a few (if fit).

i think big mac is trying hard but simply not good enough. however- that isnt his fault. its our fault for signing him with the misunderstanding that he might turn out to be any use.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Referee! said:
whats happened to Rougier? He was better

He was on the losing side at the Millenium :dunce:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMHO McCammon's on a par with Iwelumo i.e. yeah yeah good to have a big bloke up front - THAT'S a step in the right direction - bit a USEFUL big bloke would be better. But then they'd be wanting wages. So... in the absence of wages, would prefer a so-so BIG bloke up front than so-so LITTLE bloke up front. No reason.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I think wheelie bins are quite good. I'd like to have them.

In honesty, I've nothing against them especially, I don't live here most of the time anyway. BUT my issue is more with the fact that, personally, Brighton and Hove council made life very very difficult a couple of years ago, costing us literally thousands and involving us having to move into a hotel for a few days when the house flooded because we wanted to make an alteration to the BACK of our house, a fairly minor one at that which was already in place a couple of doors down. The real blame, of course, lies with the phenomenally incompetent architect we employed who somehow 'forgot' to apply for planning permission (sounds like I am making it up, it is that ludicrous!). We then had to take down the original dorma and have one a bit smaller, no one can see it anyway and it was very much in keeping with the house. We have ended up with an odd sized roof conversion which looks very similar from the outside as it would have done with the original plan (well, from the outside, if you are standing OUR flipping garden! :angry: ) The argument is that the area is a 'conservation area' so presumably, the appearance of the houses are intended to be preserved (we can't have double glazing at the front for example), yet apparently big wheelie bins on the pavement (there are no side alleys or rear entry points :snigger: to the houses) outside every house are fine.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

Indeed - the council won't let me put up a satellite dish outside my house because its in a conservation area but to make their lives a minute amount easier, a dirty, smelly bin is fine on an incredibly narrow pavement.

It's not exactly the poll tax riots, but there is going to be a lot of civil disobediance from residents against these bins. Should be interesting.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
NOTE: Rougier, who began his pro career in Scotland with Raith Rovers through the efforts of agent Majeed Mohammed had to be content with playing at a number of lower-rate teams in Britain after the shocking refusal of a transfer to Scottish giants Celtic, a decision that he admitted was a regrettable one.

Celtic?!

I remember he scored a goal for Palace once while playing for Port Vale. I didn't like him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here