Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really think we should be looking at 60. If Ben white is 50 this guy is definitely 60.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Don’t forget the English player tax. I’d imagine somewhere around 40 plus big adds (League win, Champions League win etc) would be at least tempting IF Cucu has said he wants the move.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Cucurella did say he found it was hard to settle in England when he first came over here and the other Spanish speaking players and staff helped tremendously. Maybe its too soon for another change for him and family.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Cucurella did say he found it was hard to settle in England when he first came over here and the other Spanish speaking players and staff helped tremendously. Maybe its too soon for another change for him and family.

Yep, that’s the hope I think. He seems really happy here and really popular. I guess being managed by Pep is a huge draw for an ex Barca player,
plus the fact it’s City. We’ll find out all relatively soon as this is now the most high profile transfer happening.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I think tripling his pay (probably) , CL football, playing for Pep (given Marc came through La Masia), a fair few Spanish players / staff at Man City might help that

If Man City *really* want him he’s gone. And unfortunately they have a history of paying a lot of money for defenders

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I think tripling his pay (probably) , CL football, playing for Pep (given Marc came through La Masia), a fair few Spanish players / staff at Man City might help that

If Man City *really* want him he’s gone. And unfortunately they have a history of paying a lot of money for defenders

This.

Let's just hope TB can hold out for £60m+.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Would be nice to see him stay another season so we can tune up a replacement and enjoy the flowing locks and forays up the left wing

Then TB deals the mother of all rinses and Sheiks £75m off the c****

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd be staggered if Bloom sold for £50m. The aim is to have no more than one big sale per window so it would take silly money to sell another player. I'm not saying he wouldn't go but we have no need to sell and we don't want to sell. Tony should be thinking big

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Got to be over 60m. On a long contract and we need to tempted as not looking to sell. City will have to pay top money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here