Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Haven't you been given a break already for trolling ?

I'm not sure this could be seen as anything else. During a game that Albion are losing.
Not only that, but we seem to get better results when he's banned.

Just saying.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He was banned so had no choice. It is typical Palace though-never see them for weeks until they sneak a win or we lose then they stink this place out for a few days.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

She's been back for a bit, certainly since before Norwich game. Just made a few little posts complimenting our players. Back with a bang now we've lost at Old Trafford. Silly girl

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He was banned so had no choice. It is typical Palace though-never see them for weeks until they sneak a win or we lose then they stink this place out for a few days.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

spency.jpg

First thing he wrote after ban ended + last thing he wrote before he got banned.

Its very obviously a 100% troll.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This sums up how I feel perfectly. We played perfectly into united’s Strengths. I watched their Europa league game in midweek and it was mirror image. Potter needs to learn that you need to be more compact away from home at big clubs otherwise it can go badly wrong.
Yep and it was oh so predictable. Ask any man u fan ....stay compact and be defensive and you have a chance. Go expansive and play 442 and you are gonna get pounded like Chelsea did earlier in the season.

Potter still a bit naive for me.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
poor performance and a bad match up given their pace. our defence looked laboured, Alzate's decision making needs improving and he doesn't convince me. Montoya and Burns roasted. Stephens flat and our strikers absent. Sd have packed the midfield and used Mooy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know Spence is a tool, but I thought he was one of our tools?
Simster sticks up for him. Apparently one of ours, who knows more about football than most of us, according to Simster.

If Spence was right, we'd be bottom of the table. But we're not are we.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potters just too cocky away to big teams. No way in a million years should we be going 442 away to utd. Play mooy instead of maupay or Connolly and we would have had different game This was sadly very predictable.

We were going to lose however we played. Remind me of the last time we beat a big team away from home.

A result like today was always going to happen when the big team gets the first goal. It was a lucky one too.

Disappointed but in no disheartened. This could happen in the next three games too.

Going toe to toe with teams with better players in just about every position you are going to need the luck. We are going to lose these games if we stick 10 behind the ball too though.

I know how I prefer us to play in games we are odds on to lose though, at least we didn’t stink the division out

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We were going to lose however we played. Remind me of the last time we beat a big team away from home.

A result like today was always going to happen when the big team gets the first goal. It was a lucky one too.

Disappointed but in no disheartened. This could happen in the next three games too.

Going toe to toe with teams with better players in just about every position you are going to need the luck. We are going to lose these games if we stick 10 behind the ball too though.

Yes. Good post.

But, sometimes do you not feel the need to just be a little more cautious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

We don't need to go full on defence just be a bit more compact. No 442.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes. Good post.

But, sometimes do you not feel the need to just be a little more cautious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, one day we’ll get the luck for the first goal and go on to win, we are never going to do that sitting back

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lets all gang up on [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION]. Like it's school or something.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Not a fan of Propper but he is doing ok. Stephens is having a nightmare

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Agree but he offers more - defensive solidity and taking the ball off our centre backs. Propper does the latter but isn't great defensively or offensively. Tidy, technical player but doesn't impact on the game like others. Like to see his place more under threat.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
poor performance and a bad match up given their pace. our defence looked laboured, Alzate's decision making needs improving and he doesn't convince me. Montoya and Burns roasted. Stephens flat and our strikers absent. Sd have packed the midfield and used Mooy.

Alzate has been brilliant for us so far but today he seemed a bit star struck and struggled to keep the ball. Noticeable that all Connelly was off it also

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We were going to lose however we played.
We'll never know.
Remind me of the last time we beat a big team away from home.
We'd only played away to City and Chelsea under Potter, and they've been playing a lot better than Utd. Utd's confidence is low and today was a good chance to get a result. Our starting formation didn't seem to work.

I agree that we need a little luck away to the big teams, rather than deflections and red card decisions going against us, but we didn't make it difficult for them in the first half.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Yeah just ban the sad troll. Why is this even a question?

Just get rid. If he/she wants to act like a 5 year old let them do so elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here