Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United vs Bayern Munich (agg 1-2)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
My problem was that everyone DIDN'T hate them, and instead thought I was some sort of WEIRDO FREAK for proudly wearing my Albion scarf during the winter months. The suggestion was that I was just being awkward by showing allegiance to a team who weren't massively successful and all over the telly. Never mind that I could go and watch my team in the flesh, there was obviously something wrong with me.

That feeling has never left me, and nor will it.

I know countless Manchester United fans. I don't know anyone from Manchester. These are the people that drive me to hatred and these are the people I will be smugly winding up if the game finishes 3-2 and Manchester United go out

:thumbsup:
i have loads of mates at school who "support" united.
i have been to Old Trafford (twice to watch England) which is more than all of them put together!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When Gus has BHA full of gringo's etc then I guess some of you will be turning your back on them as well.

Thought not

I generally support things I either have affinity with or that interest me. I'm not into all this blind support of all things English.

I've said many a time that the constant blind support of the national team means they are never really questioned, have to up their game or heaven forbid win something.

So, I'll support an Albion team of gringos and not support Man U.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
That hadn't really registered with simple old me. Delicious irony.

To be fair I probably wouldn't have thought of it if it wasn't for Football Weekly Podcast. However, you would expect a fan of the club to think things through and actually decide what they want to represent by wearing the green and yellow scarf.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I really think the Champions League might actually regain some interest if for a year there are no English teams involved beyond the Quarter finals.

Just the opposite for me. I shan't be watching the champions league anymore this season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Please hold on and then zoom in on Ferguson, will be priceless. Can't wait to see who he blames for throwing this one away (hopefully!!)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just the opposite for me. I shan't be watching the champions league anymore this season.

More fool you then, Barca v Inter will be quality how will Jose cope with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc. Other semi does look a bit dull though

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Not this year Dickhead......

Attachments

• noddy.gif
    noddy.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 128

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
More fool you then, Barca v Inter will be quality how will Jose cope with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc. Other semi does look a bit dull though

Maybe, but I have absolutely cock all interest in a game between a Spanish team and an Italian team.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Barcelona may well have just won the Champions League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here