Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United vs Bayern Munich (agg 1-2)

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
"Oooh, oooh, boo-hoo there's no English team in the semi-final, what a shit game that's going to be then."

Do me a favour.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I guess it's all down to Bobby to provide any English success in Europe this season now.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The United haters are as embarrassing as the United plastics really.

On the plus side, it's less games for Rooney to get injured in.

Bet Fergie feels a bit of a mug for buying berbatov and not Tevez.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
And the negative comment about the Munich/Lyon tie sums up to me how crap the Champions League is nowadays, as if a certain set of teams have a god given right to get to the semis, and a tie involving 'lesser' sides like Munich and Lyon (who have both beaten very good teams) is not worth watching.

As I have no interest in any of the remaining games I am relying on them to entertain me, Barca will do that no doubt however Lyon or Bayern are hardly likely to blow anyone away unfortunately. They may, like Inter, play a system that get's a result but it's unlikely to be as enjoyable as watching teams Arsenal, Man Utd or Real Madrid etc in full flow

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I hate Arjen Robben, but that goal was absolutely brilliant. For some reason Beglin didn't wet himself over that like he did Gibson's strike that the keeper didn't even move for.

ITV = shite.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Have to laugh at Ferguson, "typical German's surrounding the ref!" After all Man Utd never do that do they. Twat.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Could we, if at all possible, have a person who can ask some decent post match interview questions, that little post match interview with Sir Alex was SHITE! WHY BOTHER!!

And calm..

(and do a little dance of joy about the result)....

Feb 14, 2010
Furgie is a charmless nerk. He said "Typical Germans got the boy sent off". Leaving aside the racism in his comments (this from a "Sir") just think about it. Now this is the same United manager whose team crowd around a ref and intimidate the ref week in week out and get extra time from nowhere. Furgie should look on the bright side of life as this result will save United playing Barca and being humiliated on world tv by not getting a kick like last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here