Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United v Barcelona *** Official Thread ***

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
i wish someone would just break messi's legs and do us all a favour. i want to see a competitive match against barca. bored of these one sided affairs now.

Yeah great response :wanker::wanker:

Break the legs of one of the best footballers ever to have graced a pitch.
Prick

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Under normal circumstances I would happily see Man U lose 10 nil to Accrington Stanley, but I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want a Spanish team to win against a British team, apart from spaniards of course.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
i wish someone would just break messi's legs and do us all a favour. i want to see a competitive match against barca. bored of these one sided affairs now.

Hardly Barca's fault that they keep winning things and dominating teams. Pathetic to suggest that breaking Messi's legs would be doing anyone a favour.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Under normal circumstances I would happily see Man U lose 10 nil to Accrington Stanley, but I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want a Spanish team to win against a British team, apart from spaniards of course.

Because we're not all xenophobic.

The Stats ...

Possession
Barcelona 68%
Man Utd 32%

Attempts on target
Barcelona 13
Man Utd 1

Attempts off target
Barcelona 3
Man Utd 2

Corners
Barcelona 6
Man Utd 0

Fouls
Barcelona 5
Man Utd 16

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Pardon me,Mr Ball, I feared you had grasped the wrong end of the stick and had become a myopic Manc. I prostrate myself and beg your forgiveness

You're forgiven sunbeam. Some of my family are from Barnsley, so if it were a Barnsely V Barca final then i could have gone the northern way, but Utd are scummers and i adore their humiliation.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hardly Barca's fault that they keep winning things and dominating teams. Pathetic to suggest that breaking Messi's legs would be doing anyone a favour.

TBH, if Messi was out they would still probably win, it's not a one man team , its an ethos

D

Deleted member 18477

TBH, if Messi was out they would still probably win, it's not a one man team , its an ethos

agreed. although others wouldnt fear barca quite so much. as a defender you must be bricking it before the match has even begun. he NEVER has an off day. quite incredible.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

I suppose not everyone loves something just because it is British. Personally, i never want to have that mentality in me. I love football more than i love Britain.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
MESSI CHEATED....Did anyone else see that invisible string tied round his ankle to the ball?....TIC!
They destroyed Man U AND ON THAT FORM WOULD'VE BEATEN ANY TEAM IN THE WORLD.

Sep 1, 2010
Man United are as British as Chow Mein these days. I only wanted Barca to win as i had money on it which paid off. The ONLY team i WANT to win is Brighton and Hove Albion

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Because it is fantastic to see so many glory hunting hangers on being humiliated by a far superior team of mainly home-grown players. I became a temporary Barca fan tonight simply because of who they were playing and it was great to see what happened.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

No harm in wanting the best team in the world to win a game especially the way they played tonight, And any team that can put Man Utd in they're place deserves a bit of support!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

This is sarcasm isn't it? Sorry, I'm drunk so my filters aren't quite working.

This is CLUB football.

And apart from that, with the benefit of hindsight, Barcelona RAPED Man Utd. They made them look like amateurs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here