Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester United v Barcelona *** Official Thread ***

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I agree with Ferdinand that they happened to play better tonight and that Utd are usually their equals. Lady luck won it for Barca and nothing else.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I agree with Ferdinand that they happened to play better tonight and that Utd are usually their equals. Lady luck won it for Barca and nothing else.

Yeah right:lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Er, having 68% of the possession might have tipped that a little bit towards Barca

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Letting Abidal lift the cup. :bowdown:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Fab performance from one of the duesimo from Spain. If we can do the same in England, get rid of the dross, then between United and Arsenal we'd stand a chance, and dominate Europe again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Has anybody ever seen a team have so muc time on the ball.
Men against boys really, unbelievable performance by Barca

It was akin to when The Harlem Globetrotters were on telly, no one knew who the opposition were, they were just there to be the stooges and watch as the geniuses strutted their stuff

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Er, having 68% of the possession might have tipped that a little bit towards Barca

I was being sarcastic, innit.
Couldn't be happier than to see UTD get a trouncing and for beautiful Barca to win thanks to skill and style. Utd were embarrassed in large chunks of the game and love it.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Guardiola to Chelsea will be tomorrows headline

D

Deleted member 18477

i wish someone would just break messi's legs and do us all a favour. i want to see a competitive match against barca. bored of these one sided affairs now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Taggart and Shrek-so happy to see those two twats (and all of the other Manc Wanks) humbled in front of a TV audience of over 300,000,000. Second celebratory bottle of wine beckons methinks.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was being sarcastic, innit.
Couldn't be happier than to see UTD get a trouncing and for beautiful Barca to win thanks to skill and style. Utd were embarrassed in large chunks of the game and love it.

Pardon me,Mr Ball, I feared you had grasped the wrong end of the stick and had become a myopic Manc. I prostrate myself and beg your forgiveness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here