Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City game for STH

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
thats good, more clubs should do that as they have to spend money on travel/food etc so its showing the clubs support of the travelling fans.

Oh is that why Palace charged us £30.00 a ticket!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought you were not allowed to charge away fans a different rate than home fans?

i just don't agree with such a price increase that is all - as a sth i don't pay that much all season - maybe they could have done a better rate for sth - who knows - i don't really give a shit anymore - i would just once like to be able to have an opinion like the rest of here without all this shit that i get - i don't hurl abuse and i should not get it back

so equally the club should NOT have reduced the prices for Barnet........

meaning the loss would have been even greater

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So Debs, seeing as hardly anyone else who has expressed an opinion has an issue with the pricing policy for this match, and assuming you are available for going to the match, what are you going to do?

Go with the flow and willingly get a ticket, go with the flow and begrudgingly get a ticket out of loyalty, or not go to the match on principle? ???

Just thought everyone would like to know what the away fans are being charged for the game

Brighton - ticket prices and booking info
To book Call 0870 062 1894 option 1*
Come in person to the City of Manchester Stadium Box Office
Tickets not available on the day of the game
Prices £20 Adults
£14.50 Over 65s
£16 under 21's
£13 under 16's

As there will be 26,000 season ticket holders scrabbling over 1700 tickets, I think they will be sold out regardless of the cost

Anyway, BHA sell the tickets to Manchester City not the fans. What City charge their fans for them is a matter for them - and that view is NOT worth £20

Loyalty points 20

Brighton & Hove Albion who can buy...? Date
All Seasoncard holders with 3000 Loyalty points Wed 20th Aug
All Seasoncard holders with 2500 Loyalty points Fri 22nd Aug
All Seasoncard holders Tue 26th Aug
All Citycard/LIVE4CITY holders Thu 28th Aug
Any Accesscard holders/Open Sale Mon 1st Sep

3000 loyalty points means 150 away games

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I just got one and I hope Man city bring a decent squad down or £24.50 is a lot to play to see their reserves!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I just got one and I hope Man city bring a decent squad down or £24.50 is a lot to play to see their reserves!!!!

you pay that to watch L1 teams though so not much difference!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you pay that to watch L1 teams though so not much difference!

No I dont..I have a ST

nah nah na na nah

BTW what has happened to our apple tree this year Marc, we have had to take all the apples off as they are all being attacked by f***ing flies?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
No I dont..I have a ST

nah nah na na nah

BTW what has happened to our apple tree this year Marc, we have had to take all the apples off as they are all being attacked by f***ing flies?

I dont do trees :thumbsup:

taffy07

Jul 24, 2008
Has anyone been able to buy a ticket for this game yet? I think my Mrs bought two today for £27 each.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
"Has anyone been able to buy a ticket for this game yet? I think my Mrs bought two today for £27 each." - You sure she has booked to see the Albion? Last season, before becoming a ST holder, I was paying £24.50 to see a match after all that is/was the NORMAL price.

:albion2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
i just like things to be fair and consistant - that not to much to ask - i would also like to say something on here without it turning into a hate thing against me

Be nice then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here