Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City game for STH

Has anyone recd the prices for the tickets?

Why is it the prices for the game increased so much - this club is taking the P**s - we pay up to £15.00 for barnet and then man city come to town and it goes up to £27.00 in north and £24.50 in south - the food stewarding everything is the same - why continue to take the p**s out of the fans!!!:angry::angry:

Is there ANYTHING about this football club that you like?

You've called the chairman a liar. Repeatedly and without any evidence.

You've said "Dick Knight is full of shit". On more than one occasion.

Now you moan about The Albion charging NORMAL prices for a cup tie that might help keep losses down. It beggars belief.

Oh and just so you remember when you respond: :tosser::tosser:. I've saved you looking for the smilies: feel free to cut and paste.

Oh, and when did we employ food stewards? That's a right waste of money.

what so you think it is fair to double the prices just because its man city

silvera.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i just don't agree with such a price increase that is all - as a sth i don't pay that much all season - maybe they could have done a better rate for sth - who knows - i don't really give a shit anymore....

I don't see why a STH should get a reduced price for the cup game. They get reduced prices for league games, first priority for cup games, discounts etc. etc. It is not as if these BONUS games are always at the premium price.

As previously stated, it is NOT a price increase for this game. Other games are discounted due to lack of interest.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
i just don't agree with such a price increase that is all

It isn't a price increase though, so you obviously don't understand!!!! Looking at the orient game, it's actually cheaper.

Season ticket holders already get first dibs on a ticket, and get the rest of the season at a cheaper price than those that pay on an individual basis, why do you think you need any more?!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely we all want the club to make as much as they can from any game. There's no future in going broke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here