Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City game for STH

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
No i have nothing against anyone replying - even if they don't agree - just give me you opinion - i just get pissed off with being judged by people that know nothing about me - i just feel the jump in ticket prices is unfair - i don't slag people off on here - i just get sick of all the abuse i get for no reason

But there is no jump in price.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
i just like things to be fair and consistant - that not to much to ask - i would also like to say something on here without it turning into a hate thing against me

It has nothing to do with a hate thing against you. The ticket pricing is simply common sense and in line with what the majority of clubs do for cup matches - they are priced according to the opposition.

To ask a 'normal' price for the match against Barnet would have been stupid on the club's part; the gate would have been very low.

We now have the rare opportunity of playing a Premier team at Withdean in a competitive match. To charge less than the normal ticket price would also have been stupid.

No i have nothing against anyone replying - even if they don't agree - just give me you opinion - i just get pissed off with being judged by people that know nothing about me - i just feel the jump in ticket prices is unfair - i don't slag people off on here - i just get sick of all the abuse i get for no reason

well start talking sense and you'll find people take you seriously.

if on the other hand you continue to spout tosh of this quality..............:bowdown:

Oh and btw, there is no jump in tickets prices. The club are just charging the normal price.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i just like things to be fair and consistant - that not to much to ask - i would also like to say something on here without it turning into a hate thing against me

It was a serious question and I don't think anything in what I said can be construed as a "hate" thing, I have not responded to any of your Wilkins/Knight threads as far as I'm aware it's just that I don't believe I have ever seen a single post from you that was positive. We nearly all get pissed off about things that happen at the Albion but there has to be a balance. Constantly having a go sets you up to be abused.

So, I ask again, is there anything about the club as it stands that you actually like or approve of?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
what so you think it is fair to double the prices just because its man city

I'm going to try and put in a reasonable comment here so that bhadeb won't immediately assume that I hate her. Which I don't. So here goes....

If you got your facts right, m'dear, it'd give your comments so much more validity. Prices haven't been doubled for the Man City game - since twice £15 is £30 - and in any case, tickets for the Barnet game were reduced.

Now you have a choice so far as the Man City game is concerned. Make a martyr of yourself, stay at home and get aggrieved on the internet or do the other thing. But if you choose the former, could you make sure you and your "husband" don't let your tickets go to waste?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
How dare the club charge normal ticket prices for a game that there is demand for !

Shows again how out of touch the moaner is again.

Normal prices as per most league one games, we don't need to do promotional prices as there will be a high demand for tickets.

This shows the club do know what they are doing, rather than having cheap prices and possibly losing money on the biggest cup tie we have had a Withdean.

You moan about anything and everything about this club and probably be best if you either shut up or f*** off.

or alternatively post the same shit under a different name...... or hang on you have done that already haven't you :wave:

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I'm going to try and put in a reasonable comment here so that bhadeb won't immediately assume that I hate her. Which I don't. So here goes....

If you got your facts right, m'dear, it'd give your comments so much more validity. Prices haven't been doubled for the Man City game - since twice £15 is £30 - and in any case, tickets for the Barnet game were reduced.

Now you have a choice so far as the Man City game is concerned. Make a martyr of yourself, stay at home and get aggrieved on the internet or do the other thing. But if you choose the former, could you make sure you and your "husband" don't let your tickets go to waste?

why the "husband" in inverted commas? Is bhadeb living in sin?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
be interesting to see the reaction when, after beating City, we get another league 2 side and the prices are cut again :ohmy: :p

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Debs. As pointed out, that is the price people pay week in and week out. Prices are reduced for lesser opposition to attract a crowd. We barely break the 2,000 mark for a JPT or Carling Cup, so it makes sense to reduce. There is going to be a lot of interest in this match and it would be financial suicide to reduce the prices.

I would be angry with the club if they did not make an effort to cash in on the game. It is not as if we have a 'money-spinner' (albeit a small one) every season.

It may well be on Sky, so if you are not happy to pay £24+ then you will be able to watch it from the luxury of your arm chair.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Just got a few queries..

1) I'm skint until August 29th (the deadline day) so would I be right in thinking my seat is secure until 5pm on that day?

2) I remember there being talk that J Block would be allocated to Man City fans to comply with the 10% rule, seeing as my seat is in said block would I still have a seat secured for me elsewhere in the ground?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just got a few queries..

1) I'm skint until August 29th (the deadline day) so would I be right in thinking my seat is secure until 5pm on that day?

2) I remember there being talk that J Block would be allocated to Man City fans to comply with the 10% rule, seeing as my seat is in said block would I still have a seat secured for me elsewhere in the ground?

1) yes

2) don't think that is the case - i've just sorted mine out online and i'm J block too , they gave me my season ticket seat

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here