Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City game for STH

barney

Jul 31, 2006
what an utter pleb you are, bhadeb. why on earth would they hugely reduce the prices for man city at home? we did for barnet to get an attendance of more than about 7. i'm pretty sure we will sell out for this game, the club are charging standard rates. as i said, if you don't like the prices, don't f***ing go. you're constantly moaning anyway, why don't you start following united??

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Is she the same stupid bint that bangs on about Knight and Wilkins all the time?

i am not a daft old bint - you know f*** ALL about me - i just posted about what i thought about ticket pricing - i didn't even mention Knight or Wilkins - the prices have all probably been set by Ken and most people have the same opinion of him on here after previous matches

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Caps lock!

Cock :lol:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
i just like things to be fair and consistant - that not to much to ask - i would also like to say something on here without it turning into a hate thing against me

Fair and consistent. How can you compare Barnet and Man City though? The club are only ver going to reduce ticket prices on the less popular fixtures like Barnet or JPT games - did you really expecty them to reduce tickets for the first premiership club to visit Withdean for years?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
i am not a daft old bint - you know f*** ALL about me - i just posted about what i thought about ticket pricing - i didn't even mention Knight or Wilkins - the prices have all probably been set by Ken and most people have the same opinion of him on here after previous matches

Football and women don't mix well i'm affraid :salute:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
what an utter pleb you are, bhadeb. why on earth would they hugely reduce the prices for man city at home? we did for barnet to get an attendance of more than about 7. i'm pretty sure we will sell out for this game, the club are charging standard rates. as i said, if you don't like the prices, don't f***ing go. you're constantly moaning anyway, why don't you start following united??

:tosser::tosser:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
oz_wind_up_crew_l.jpg

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

I only asked because I never get involved in all your other ramblings and slanging matches and avoid those threads.

But, I was gobsmacked by the stupidity of this thread.

**Makes note to self** Ignore Bhadeb's comments in future as she gets a bit touchy if you reply

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Just because people have a downer on Ken doesn't mean he isn't capable of getting some things right for Brighton & Hove Albion.

All that's happened is that the club - confident of a bumper crowd - are charging normal prices. And if they are confident of a bumper crowd, possibly with demand exceeding supply, what sort of commercial sense would it make to do themselves out of some much-needed money?

The only reduce prices for the unattractive games.

The fact that we're playing Barnet and Manchester City in the same competition, but charging different rates is completely irrelevant.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
i just like things to be fair and consistant

No, no you're right. What were the club thinking of in reducing prices for the Barnet game? If only they were fair and consistent with the ticket prices and charged £25 for that potential blockbuster then we wouldn't be in this predicament now. Hell, we wouldn't even have had "queuegate" as no bugger would have turned up. God, I can't believe I am even responding to this utter, utter rubbish.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I only asked because I never get involved in all your other ramblings and slanging matches and avoid those threads.

But, I was gobsmacked by the stupidity of this thread.

**Makes note to self** Ignore Bhadeb's comments in future as she gets a bit touchy if you reply

No i have nothing against anyone replying - even if they don't agree - just give me you opinion - i just get pissed off with being judged by people that know nothing about me - i just feel the jump in ticket prices is unfair - i don't slag people off on here - i just get sick of all the abuse i get for no reason

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We're sorry - This Season Renewal is temporarily unavailable.

Please try back in a few minutes.

If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact customer service

Can't buy mine yet

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
No i have nothing against anyone replying - even if they don't agree - just give me you opinion - i just get pissed off with being judged by people that know nothing about me - i just feel the jump in ticket prices is unfair - i don't slag people off on here - i just get sick of all the abuse i get for no reason

Like I said, I don't get involved in your binfests normally but if this is a guage of the type of comments you make then I am not surprised you get abuse!

Maybe you should think things through a bit before putting yourself up for ridicule?

Just a thought...........

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood

People are giving you their opinion. They think you're a mentalist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here