• IN

Votes: 100 57.5%
  • OUT

Votes: 74 42.5%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Out. Should have gone before the transfer window.

If we don't look for a decent manager now we certainly will struggle to get one if McGhee takes us down.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
To the people a few months ago that were saying 'give him more time', well he's had more time and has made the situation alot worse and wasted the transfer window, he has to go.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Dont sack him if we go down but if/when we do, after ten games if we arnt at least 3rd then sack him.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
Heavily weighted by the early votes of people who weren't at Withdean today.

As usual ... McGhee will surprise the sceptics and will win, as he has done in EVERY poll so far.

another dig but of course you are a better fan because you were at the game today

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
as the saying goes......FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! Just to inform you, i will be wearing a shirt and tie, just to score a few brownie points pending my hopeful successful promotion...

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Referee87 said:
as the saying goes......FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! Just to inform you, i will be wearing a shirt and tie, just to score a few brownie points pending my hopeful successful promotion...

Brown nose.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
Heavily weighted by the early votes of people who weren't at Withdean today.

pasty said:
Out. An opinion held for some time now, not based on todays defeat

Posted on this thread at 17:58 this evening, and yes I did go to the game today.

vulture said:
another dig but of course you are a better fan because you were at the game today

No I'm not.

Along with 6,000 other people, I completely failed to propel the ball into the back of the net on any of the seven occasions when it looked like we might have scored.

But I do make the observation that the ARS lead (12 votes an hour ago) has now dropped to just 6.

Wait until Tuesday.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
No I'm not.

Along with 6,000 other people, I completely failed to propel the ball into the back of the net on any of the seven occasions when it looked like we might have scored.

But I do make the observation that the ARS lead (12 votes an hour ago) has now dropped to just 6.

Wait until Tuesday.

Up the ars:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
No I'm not.

Wait until Tuesday.

now 7 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here