Magoo?

• IN

Votes: 100 57.5%
  • OUT

Votes: 74 42.5%

• Total voters

Referee!!! said:
6 wins in 48 games

Bollocks - I was hoping to do a poll on the first xxxx on here who would say that, and you've ruined my fun again :(

Repugnant Toad said:
It wasn't a lucky goal - it was superbly taken.

OUT, btw.

You're a big fan of Hendo, aren't you? Any comments? Or was it just all McGhee's fault as usual? :)

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yeah, McGhee's fault.

Alternatively, it was a mistake by Hendo, but only a minor one - he did the right thing in coming for the header, but needed to put it into touch, really. Not easy, there were others responsible, and it needed a great finish. That and some great saves mean I'm not about to hang him just yet.

Has to be said, McGhee certainly doesn't have the support of the stay-at-home internet nerds. And they're such a key constituency in any walk of life :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :jester:

Last edited:

Repugnant Toad said:
Yeah, McGhee's fault.

Alternatively, it was a mistake by Hendo, but only a minor one - he did the right thing in coming for the header, but needed to put it into touch, really. Not easy, there were others responsible, and it needed a great finish. That and some great saves mean I'm not about to hang him just yet.

Phew, the international keeper has generously been given a few more games :)

Blayney in :lolol: :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Trigger said:
Do you and Turkey fight over your different views on Magoo?... :lolol:

He said if I slag him off on NSC don't expect him to talk to me over the coming weekend! So yes. I'm an OUTER hes an INNER.

EASY EASY
:clap2: :clap2:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Has to be said, McGhee certainly doesn't have the support of the stay-at-home internet nerds. And they're such a key constituency in any walk of life :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :jester:

Listen why dont you shut the f*** up you left wing total and utter prick :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Half the people on here (myself included) were at the game today as well. So have to disagree with you there Mr Irish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here