Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch -being put up front, Why?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silent Bob said:
No you're not, finances, Withdean, punching above our weight in this division, who would do a better job?

:dunce:

Ahem,

I think you will find its wages, stadium, facilities :bla: :bla: :bla:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Turkey said:
Sometimes! SOMETIMES! Ha!

You're allowed to complain all you want and I'd say a lot of people make use of that! Sometimes! I yearn for the day. :clap2:

Maybe people are complaining ALL the time at the moment because McGhee is struggling to put a foot RIGHT. There have been the same problems surrounding the playing side fo this football club for nearly two seasons he has done f*** ALL to change that. This, IMO, means he is failing to do his job properly.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Maybe people are complaining ALL the time at the moment because McGhee is struggling to put a foot RIGHT. There have been the same problems surrounding the playing side fo this football club for nearly two seasons he has done f*** ALL to change that. This, IMO, means he is failing to do his job properly.

Yep, fine. To post, so flippantly, 'You are allowed to f***ing complain sometimes you know', would suggest to me you're not happy being told you cant moan? By the same token I am allowed to moan 24/7 too.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

What did it for me was him slating Kuipers in the paper weeks before the season started - Im not going to pretend to be a FDM fan - however this showed me Mcghee learnt nothing from the season before and any chance of giving him another chance went.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Turkey said:
Yep, fine. To post, so flippantly, 'You are allowed to f***ing complain sometimes you know', would suggest to me you're not happy being told you cant moan? By the same token I am allowed to moan 24/7 too.

I was just saying that maybe instead of defending to the McGhee to the end you might want to express your displeasure at a defeat now and again.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I was just saying that maybe instead of defending to the McGhee to the end you might want to express your displeasure at a defeat now and again.

I get as pissed off as anyone when we lose. I express my displeasure too.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:
No you're not, finances, Withdean, punching above our weight in this division, who would do a better job?

:dunce:

Like you have a clue ? CTS is letting off steam and who can blame him ?All you do is spout an unceasing diatrab of negativity and then abuse those who are a little bit smarter than you (not saying a lot). There are those who realise that there's more to ithe situtation than myoptics like you realise.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, Frank, none of the problems that most complain about have been dealt with. The finances, stadium and all that cannot be helped (though signing unknown quantities and wasting 100k upwards on them dones't help) BUT no issues that could be dealt with have been and that is why it seems as if the same arguments are happening, because the same problems exist.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
If Lynch had a knock, why didn't he take him off for El-Abd? and left Revell on.

Because he got his knock after El-Abd came on.

Or because he thought he could play through it.

Or because he didnt tell the manager.

I'm not sure why anyone is trying to defend McGhee here. We got beat 4-1 at home to Crewe for f*** sake.

Because we have started the season pretty OK?

Because people are making up stuff like Lynch being moved upfront when Revell was subbed?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:rolleyes:
Thats right. Despite nearly 6,000 eye witnesses, it NEVER happened.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Easy 10 said:
:rolleyes:
Thats right. Despite nearly 6,000 eye witnesses, it NEVER happened.

I can say EXACTLY the same to you. He did not go up front when the subsitution was made. He went up front later.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh, for Pete's sake. One set of posters on this thread is stupidly wrong - and we're talking wrong as in Harts Shirt proportions here - and one set of posters isn't.

Could be a time to Ask The Club?

(fuckit, I'll ask mcGhee meself on wednesday night at the reserve match if all else fails)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bored with it now to be honest. Some people simply won't hear a WORD against McGhee regardless of what was staring them in the face. Revell came off, El Abd came on, and Lynch was pushed forward, then within a couple of minutes he was playing a striker. I was there. I saw it. It happened right in front of me. I was annoyed.

Easy 10 said:
That is EXACTLY when he got injured.
You should have put FACT - that's the official seal of total NSC guesswork :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here