Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he stays at NUFC for the remaining year of his contract he still would command a Bosman fee as he is under 24.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
JB Thanks for your post but I just edited it say that site also shows him as out of contract this year.

Lua Lua (and others)
I remember looking at a web site in the early spring which stated that KLL's contract was up this summer. I have today looked at transfermarkt.co.uk (that is the way it is spelled) and that site lists which players from all leagues who are out of contract and their respective/relative values. KLL suggested at £440.000K. and listed as out of contract this year.

Does anyone know for absolute fact what KLL's status is.

He is out of contract next season, so at the moment he has 1 more year

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
what lua lua is saying.....yea yea some have seen it, some haven't source skysports

LuaLua told skysports: "Alan Pardew hasn't said anything to me and I don't expect him to say anything, because I've been injured.

"We are back in training on July 5. Hopefully by then I will be a Brighton player.":clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: get in kazenga!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
£1.25m i tell you-we bid he is ours..

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I think those that haven't seen it have been living under a rock for the last 48 hours.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Attachments

• patrick_star.jpg
    patrick_star.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 754

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just looking at one of the Newcastle blogs and the fans there seem to think a years loan would be best....Hmmm! maybe and then we can make the signing permanent although I'm sure Gus wants him for good with no ties to another club and with Newcastle after so many players I really cannot see they will have room for him and keep him happy

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
ole ole ole ole-Lua Lua

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
just looking at one of the Newcastle blogs and the fans there seem to think a years loan would be best....Hmmm! maybe and then we can make the signing permanent although I'm sure Gus wants him for good with no ties to another club and with Newcastle after so many players I really cannot see they will have room for him and keep him happy

This has to be key to him coming to Brighton, plus he is clearly wanted by Gus and the fans. It's an easy decision for KLL once a fee has been agreed. Let's hope it happens soon.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
The best option at the moment is a loan deal, if he can get through the season with average fitness then fine, we cant risk a million plus,Pardew could know something we dont.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The best option at the moment is a loan deal, if he can get through the season with average fitness then fine, we cant risk a million plus,Pardew could know something we dont.

Not really because if he plays to potential he will be one of the outstanding players in the division, which will then lead to someone with more money than us getting him permanently instead. Buying him is gamble as it is with any purchase but Kaz is well worth the risk.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Perhaps,perhaps not,chance you take

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
This has to be key to him coming to Brighton, plus he is clearly wanted by Gus and the fans. It's an easy decision for KLL once a fee has been agreed. Let's hope it happens soon.

Problem with this is that Pardew is the manager and wont make it easy even though he knows what KLL wants
he will try to get the max out of it
i think we will get him between 1-1.25 million but we will do the multiple bids thiong that we tried with buckley (500k then 750K and finally with our 3rd bid we got him for 1 mil)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brighton will sign messi IF they can agree personal terms and IF they can agree a fee with Barcelona

:laugh: and so true again i :laugh:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hopefully the whole deal will be completed in the next few days when Gus gets back from Barbados

Don't think it will make a difference to completion if Gus is in the country or not but will have to wait until his back before the official presentation

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
He was kept out of the team by Elphick to begin with because at the start of the year, Elphick and El-Abd were doing a great job.

However, saying that Greer won't be good enough for the Championship is absolutely ludicrous. He is one of our best players. It amazes me how people seem to miss that apart from the fact he is a fantastic centre half, with great passing ability for Gus's style, but also how much he does off the ball. Organises the defense, and the whole team for that matter. I firmly believe we wouldn't be where we are without his captaincy.

Abso-f***ing -lutely spot on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here