Lua lua is coming

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Does anyone else feel like its going to be announced 2mrw? :O

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
SSN: Kazenga lua-lua expected to move to Brighton from Newcastle

Sorry to be pedantic, but it actually said 'expecting' to move. Nothing more concrete yet. I'm desperate for this transfer to go through - Gus, Tony... make it happen!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he's expecting it then he's happy with the terms. Just a question of the fee.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If he's expecting it then he's happy with the terms. Just a question of the fee.

If he's happy with the terms then we have offered him a contract.

If we have offered him a contract, surely we have had our offer accepted...? :shrug:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
It's pretty obvious that the only thing standing in the way of this transfer is us agreeing a deal with Newcastle.

It's hard to say what transfer fee Newcastle will be looking for - on the face of it, a player that has played 20-odd times in League One should command a minimal fee. We know, however, that his potential and talent makes him much more valuable than that...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If he's happy with the terms then we have offered him a contract.

If we have offered him a contract, surely we have had our offer accepted...? :shrug:
Sometimes a club will let a player speak to other clubs while still negotiating about the fee.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its now at the point where I'll actually be surprised if he DOESN'T sign for us.

This is all giving me a monstrous erection.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Get that Pen out Kaz and sign the bloody thing !!

Kaz is going to skin the championship!

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
'Lua Lua expects to move to league 1 champions Brighton on a permanent deal.' It's now on SSN. They wouldn't have it on there if it wasn't pretty much done. Love it.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
f*** me it looks like its gonna happen . im with easy 10 on this that im actually expecting it to happen now. just hope no one like SCCcomes in and scuppers it .

if we sign a top striker (simon cox?) and strengthen in CB FB and get someone in like henri lansbury. probably all pie in the sky i know . if that happens i may lump in for us to get promoted and im not a betting man in the slightest.

i am a bit pissed though

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
f*** me it looks like its gonna happen . im with easy 10 on this that im actually expecting it to happen now. just hope no one like SCCcomes in and scuppers it .

if we sign a top striker (simon cox?) and strengthen in CB FB and get someone in like henri lansbury. probably all pie in the sky i know . if that happens i may lump in for us to get promoted and im not a betting man in the slightest.

i am a bit pissed though

I'm glad i got in early and landed 25/1 for promotion :D

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm glad i got in early and landed 25/1 for promotion :D

What made up website was this? I've been tracking our odds since day 1 and the best we've ever been is 8/1 for promotion.
In fact, 25/1 is the best price we've been to WIN the TITLE!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm going for a wank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here