Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
There was a article from the local Newcastle paper that confirmed the KazLuaLua one was real somwhere. It was posted a little while back.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Maybe they are both fake...

The newspaper wouldn't publish something saying that they have personally checked with the players to ensure the account is real if they hadn't done so.....shirley?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Hot off a Newcastle fans site !!

KazLuaLua

..i should be a brighton player in a matter of days if all goes to plan. Thankyou again to everyone at Newcastle who has wished me well.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
There is one fake one (FootballMillionaire) and the real one (KazLuaLua)

Wrong way round mate.

My recollection of this, and it may be wrong, is that there was only one KLL on Twitter and that was the FootballMillion. KLL came out in the media and said he wasn’t on Twitter and so any account on there was a fake. The FootballMillion one basically stopped posting once rumbled and it appears has subsequently disappeared altogether.

The new one has never been referenced by KLL at any point in the press (I appreciate third parties have reported it as genuine). However, this one is followed by Lewis Dunk and Ferret. I have searched for the current profile photo and the previous one when it was up and cannot find them in the public domain (although I may not have looked hard enough).

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
from LuaLua's twitter-i should be a brighton player in a matter of days if all goes to plan. Thankyou again to everyone who has wished me well

:clap: Sounds promising

Edit: Beaten to it by Surrey Phil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here