Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The best option at the moment is a loan deal, if he can get through the season with average fitness then fine, we cant risk a million plus,Pardew could know something we dont.

WW any contract will be subject to a full medical, and as its known LuaLua has had hamstring issues and broken bones, our medical people would THOROUGHLY check him over.

What does [Dr] Alan Pardew know?

We are building for the future and, if we can we should buy this highly saleable asset

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
I know this is old news bla bla bla and its not real till the its done etc but having spent the whole weekend worrying I have just heard from a mate (STH) who was in Barbados and MET Gus on Friday... well he (Gus) confirmed Bennet is being offered 4x salary and Lua Lua is defo ... In Gus we trust ?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I know this is old news bla bla bla and its not real till the its done etc but having spent the whole weekend worrying I have just heard from a mate (STH) who was in Barbados and MET Gus on Friday... well he (Gus) confirmed Bennet is being offered 4x salary and Lua Lua is defo ... In Gus we trust ?

Gus must have been on the rum punch out there... he seems very relaxed about telling fans private club issues!

Hope it's true though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It was a fake Gus, proven by the lack of an "eezs complicated" anywhere in the quote.

It wouldn`t be a bad idea to have a stunt Poyet. I see no need to risk him out there in the open unnecessarily.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In fairness not everyone spends their entire life on here like us saddos

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
In fairness not everyone spends their entire life on here like us saddos

No, BUT did he really think a story about an exciting young fan-favoirte wanting to come back to us wouldn't have been posted in the 3-4 days since the story came out? NSC is one of the biggest football forums in the world, if he'd used his brains he would realise that it's probably been posted already.

:facepalm:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
SSN: Kazenga lua-lua expected to move to Brighton from Newcastle

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Kaz... pen on paper, quickly... :smile::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here