Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Contracts

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You see, Les. This just proves my point. People don't want to remember truths about Kerry.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Trigger said:
I'm loyal to NSC, I've posted loads of times, can you all give me a tenner?

Ta.

Certainly. :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yes, cos you haven't done that at all, have you?

Excellent addition to the debate TLO, you must be chuffed:rolleyes:

I would love to know what you are refering to, or is it just an accusation you want to drop in without any proof just to sully my argument.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yorkie said:
You see, Les. This just proves my point. People don't want to remember truths about Kerry.

I think there is a certain mindset that people have got into with regards to Kerry but I think there is a reason for it. Not condoning it, just saying there is a reason for it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Les Biehn said:
I think there is a certain mindset that people have got into with regards to Kerry but I think there is a reason for it. Not condoning it, just saying there is a reason for it.

Say something enough times and people believe it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Les Biehn said:
Yes, but where is it coming from in the first place?

As I said, players get made scapegoats. It happened to Henderson. It was all his fault at once stage of the season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yorkie said:
As I said, players get made scapegoats. It happened to Henderson. It was all his fault at once stage of the season.

But that was over half a season, not 10 years with the exception of 1.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yorkie said:

I agree the abuse can be disproportionate to the mistake but the point is Hendo got singled out because he was making a fair few mistakes, the same as Mayo.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Les Biehn said:
I agree the abuse can be disproportionate to the mistake but the point is Hendo got singled out because he was making a fair few mistakes, the same as Mayo.

It's all in the perception and people remember what they want to remember.

Did you look at the link on the Nathan Jones thread?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Complete Badger said:
But fans dish out the abuse based on what they see before him. At the time, Jones was playing poorly and deserved to get released by us. Just because he's now in a good Yeovil side and playing well doesn't mean we were wrong.

The comment I was referring to in that thread was about Mayo. He was the left back in the team that beat Leeds that season (keeping Harding out)
This was posted
"hmmm tricky one i think jonah was one of our best players last season and if you look and our stats from last season he supplied the majority of our goals from the left...this season when he has come on he has supplied goal balls...hell we have one of the smallest squads in this div already give him 12 months a useful squad player on his day capable of turning a game.....and for all you knocking the ginger prince did you see the leeds game he was the best player on the park!!!!!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here