Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What an idiotic, naïve view.

The man was wearing what appeared to be an explosive vest. If you’re the officers on the scene you have no idea or time to work out if it’s real or not. The man has also already killed, they are absolutely correct to take him down. What if the guys explosives went off and killed 100s of people? People would blame them for not stopping it.

I wouldn't get wound up regarding what a single person on Twitter thinks who hasn't bothered to check.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The one positive that has come out of this dreadful incident is that this scumbag piece of filth was shot dead in the street, and died like a dog. He set out this afternoon to randomly destroy lives, to ruin families, and sadly he succeeded in that. He did not deserve to remain as a member of the human race. I only hope his passing was in abject agony, but fortunately for him, he received a swift death.

C*nt.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Oh I think all religions have utter nonsense in them - I’m an atheist. But I respect everyone’s views. There are many parts of Islam that are appalling - sexist, violent etc as there is homophobia in the bible. The point is the Muslim culture has been the breading ground for extreme terrorists and that’s fact. Everyone should be trying to wipe out these ********s and everyday ‘Muslims’ more than anyone should be condemning these acts and reporting suspicions.

I don't think there is much in the way of homophobia in the Bible - the odd mention in the early [arts of the Old testament maybe, which would be adequately outflanked by everything in the new Testament and the teachings of one Jesus Christ.

And I am another one who would confirm all the Muslims I know will be deeply saddened by today's events.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Standard Brighton......

[tweet]1200446199343521793[/tweet]

What I love about this tweet is that she clearly posted this virtue signalling hoping to get some much desired woke points. It has totally backfired and she has rightly been called out for being a total wankpuffin.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Looks like the attackers history means we’ll have to rethink release of already convicted terrorists - can they ever be reformed is up for debate seemingly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think the only appropriate response would be along the lines of 'F*ck off Laura(squiggle)@Brighton you stupid cow'. Not in a sexist way, you understand ......................

She's had well over 7,000 such responses. This caused her to pause, reflect and then come back with...

[tweet]1200471970422382592[/tweet]

Yoda

English & European
The one positive that has come out of this dreadful incident is that this scumbag piece of filth was shot dead in the street, and died like a dog. He set out this afternoon to randomly destroy lives, to ruin families, and sadly he succeeded in that. He did not deserve to remain as a member of the human race. I only hope his passing was in abject agony, but fortunately for him, he received a swift death.

C*nt.

Actually, I don't think he did as there are a couple of videos of him still moving with the police at a safe distance away.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
She's had well over 7,000 such responses. This caused her to pause, reflect and then come back with...

:clap: She’ll have tunnelled through to Australia by tomorrow at this rate.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Eyewitnesses suggest that the attacker was chased by pedestrians brandishing a fire extinguisher and a five foot long narwhal tusk.

Without wishing to be glib at a time of tragedy, you have to love that little detail. That is sheer bloody minded determination of the highest order. Heroes all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Eyewitnesses suggest that the attacker was chased by pedestrians brandishing a fire extinguisher and a five foot long narwhal tusk.

Without wishing to be glib at a time of tragedy, you have to love that little detail. That is sheer bloody minded determination of the highest order. Heroes all.

In the darkness the tusk story made me chuckle. It’s a very British response; it’s Monty Python. No other country would chase a terrorist with a fire extinguisher and a tusk.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

No need for pitchfork frenzy. People seem to get off on it.

She seems to have missed the suicide vest thing. The video of his shooting turned up in my feed. They gave no warning so clearly took no chances. Fair enough. There was no other option.

Had the circumstances been different she would have had a point. She is wrong. But the vitriolic **** fests are tiresome.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No need for pitchfork frenzy. People seem to get off on it.

She seems to have missed the suicide vest thing. The video of his shooting turned up in my feed. They gave no warning so clearly took no chances. Fair enough. There was no other option.

Had the circumstances been different she would have had a point. She is wrong. But the vitriolic **** fests are tiresome.

I personally think you're wrong. This woman seems to clearly have an agenda of blame on our emergency services. She deserves the respect she got for her knee jerk and utterly crass reactions.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As ever, the dead terrorist scum is Usman Khan... name sounds somehow muslim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here