Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Best not to criticise Islam on here. Shhhhh

Meanwhile Happy Christmas from Speakers Corner:

https://youtu.be/gF9i6RXwI2k

If the results weren't so sad this would be pure comedy.

Just some loon spouting shit. Muslims hold Jesus Christ in high regard as a good prophet. They may think Allah is the ultimate prophet but they certainly regard Jesus Christ highly and acknowlege him. That is why 99% of Muslims have no problem with Christmas and many embrace it despite what many papers tell you

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yeh I was careful in my words in terms of what he / loads of others say about the culture and teachings in Sharia law etc. I do just think in terms of terrorism & where these ideologies come from, TR has it bang on. Either way, pure evil.

I don’t think it’s fighting hate with hate if you are intelligent enough. The only hate I feel is towards extremists who believe in killing the innocent. Killing anyone.

You only get radicalised if you're weak.

You both seem to be on the border radicalised to me.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This. I have many muslim clients and they are decent, hard working people with a good moral compass. Do not let a few wronguns tar them all. That is what they want, to draw a divide and spread hate

I too have worked with and still work with many muslims and they are in the main fantastic, lovely and hard working people. However, I think it is naive to ignore what their religion actually states. I think it is possible to like the people and still disagree with the fundamentals of the faith.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I too have worked with and still work with many muslims and they are in the main fantastic, lovely and hard working people. However, I think it is naive to ignore what their religion actually states. I think it is possible to like the people and still disagree with the fundamentals of the faith.

Bit like the Tories.
What do you not like about these likeable Muslim’s faith?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bit like the Tories.
What do you not like about these likeable Muslim’s faith?

Well, what is the official punishment of turning your back on the faith should you wish to not want to be a muslim anymore? According to the faith, what happens to those who do not believe in Allah? That will do for starters.

A very good muslim friend of mine who is a lovely chap has casually said that I am a really good friend but of course I will be going to hell.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well, what is the official punishment of turning your back on the faith should you wish to not want to be a muslim anymore? According to the faith, what happens to those who do not believe in Allah? That will do for starters.

A very good muslim friend of mine who is a lovely chap has casually said that I am a really good friend but of course I will be going to hell.

He should have shown more concern as a friend I’d ditch him. My class of students in Saudi told me they didn’t want me to burn in hell. I told them I was OK with that and we moved on.

Jan 30, 2008
Just some loon spouting shit. Muslims hold Jesus Christ in high regard as a good prophet. They may think Allah is the ultimate prophet but they certainly regard Jesus Christ highly and acknowlege him. That is why 99% of Muslims have no problem with Christmas and many embrace it despite what many papers tell you

Probably for financial gain :whistle:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
He should have shown more concern as a friend I’d ditch him. My class of students in Saudi told me they didn’t want me to burn in hell. I told them I was OK with that and we moved on.

He does not like the fact that is what will happen to me but that is what his faith states.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
True bromance. You’re lucky.

I feel sorry for him to be honest because in his mind, if he does not follow his faith then he will be punished. Like I say, I do not dislike him in any way but I do not agree with his religion. I guess it is like having a good mate who supports Crystal Palace :D

Jan 30, 2008
I feel sorry for him to be honest because in his mind, if he does not follow his faith then he will be punished. Like I say, I do not dislike him in any way but I do not agree with his religion. I guess it is like having a good mate who supports Crystal Palace :D

Who's going to punish him ,the candy man ?
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here