Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Depends how important that role is considered to be in terms of the development squad.

I know it is just my opinion but the first team should not be put at a disadvantage just for the sake of developing youngsters, which in the main disappear of to other clubs

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You didn’t watch the same game as me then, we were absolute rubbish and were outplayed from the start. A cracking goal from Locadia and a goalkeeping cock up late in the game brought us back into it, and we saw it out in the lottery of penalties

We have not been that rubbish for 80 mins in any game this season other than the Weds game. Lack of ambition again

We were garbage at Millwall. Only getting into the game very late on when they tired, then had a man sent off.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Really I am talking about Andrew Croft’s. I think maybe you are talking someone else

I committed that cardinal sin of assuming that the Jurgen Locadia thread might contain a conversation about Jurgen Locadia.

Will be sure to trawl through every post next time :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
When would we move him on (if he is going anywhere)?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
MLS central league office has to approve all transfers so imagine it may take a minute - if going to the US think it can be done after the deadline but may be wrong there?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
How good would it be if Potter brings on Locadia and he gets a couple of goals at West Ham...

Nah, couldn’t happen, right?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I seem to recall his hold up place was pretty good and consistent and didn’t really give the ball away that often.

Isn’t the hold up play the key ingredient to ignite Maupay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here