Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He has ability but if he's the answer to our striking problems then wow. He's not exactly the type to be 'right I'll show you lot how good I am" given the chance. Lazy. Sulky. Git. And not as good as he or we thought. Better than no one I suppose. What's Leo up to?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He has ability but if he's the answer to our striking problems then wow. He's not exactly the type to be 'right I'll show you lot how good I am" given the chance. Lazy. Sulky. Got. And not as good as he or we thought. Better than no one I suppose. What's Leo up to?
Leo has already played for 2 clubs this season. Not possible to sign him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
So available if he doesn’t go to the MLS?

Maybe Potter gives him the good news in a Smith and Western Restaurant to cushion the blow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he’s coming back for a while there is going to be at least one happy NSCer and that’s me ...YAY

Get him in the team!
All of his fan club can now ride to games on a tandem.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So available if he doesn’t go to the MLS?

Maybe Potter gives him the good news in a Smith and Western Restaurant to cushion the blow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I suppose there is a case for including him in the 25 man squad incase the deal collapses before it is finalised.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
So Locardia has been recalled 4 goals in 12 games in the German top flight is he the answer to our lack of strike partner ?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
He has ability but if he's the answer to our striking problems then wow. He's not exactly the type to be 'right I'll show you lot how good I am" given the chance. Lazy. Sulky. Git. And not as good as he or we thought. Better than no one I suppose. What's Leo up to?

That's a pretty fair summary. Need the sharp turn and lash home from the Millwall QF game on a regular basis.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm very pleased about this. I think Maupay and Locadia would be our best pairing, just hope he gets a run of games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here