Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If we’re not signing another striker then I really do hope we’re keeping him rather than him going to the US. Give him a go in a front 2 with Maupay for a few games and see how gets on. In fairness to him, he’s never had the opportunity to play up front for us with any support.

This.

Better than nowt.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I don’t rate Locadia at all, he ‘looks’ like a top level footballer but that’s sadly where it ends IMO. He SHOULD have been Murray’s replacement but alas he is lazy, slow and unfocused. £14m was a mugging, pound for pound the worst signing in our history IMO. BUT if we fail to sign a striker in the next 5 hours I’d keep him here as he is at least a different option.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Andone Big Jurg & Ali J

GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Locadia was a strange one his first game granted it was against Coventry I thought he looked sharp scored and looked just what we needed. Scored against Swansea and then dropped until the next round of the cup did alright and then we didn’t see him for ages.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Locadia was a strange one his first game granted it was against Coventry I thought he looked sharp scored and looked just what we needed. Scored against Swansea and then dropped until the next round of the cup did alright and then we didn’t see him for ages.

If I were him I wouldn't have wanted anything to do with the club (other than collect my massive weekly wage!) after I singlefootedly dragged an abysmal, undeserving team to Wembley, only to be force to sit there while the abysmal team lost.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
That's what I read.... but if he is with us for a while before being moved on, I still think he could do a job.

He’s joining Cincinnati according to reports. The MLS starts at the end of Feb. I expect he’ll be out the door before the ink dries on his re-registration.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If I were him I wouldn't have wanted anything to do with the club (other than collect my massive weekly wage!) after I singlefootedly dragged an abysmal, undeserving team to Wembley, only to be force to sit there while the abysmal team lost.

Yep, that was terrible man management imo. Lack of ambition again, which pretty well sums up last season

Doesn’t explain why he didn’t work his socks off to impress a manager who plays to his strengths. Disgusting lack of effort against Saints too.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yep, that was terrible man management imo. Lack of ambition again, which pretty well sums up last season

Other than we stayed up and got to Wembley (or have I been whooshed [emoji2]), only one of those is likely this season...... yes remains confident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Doesn’t explain why he didn’t work his socks off to impress a manager who plays to his strengths. Disgusting lack of effort against Saints too.

Explaining Big Jurg isn't a job for mere mortals.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Other than we stayed up and got to Wembley (or have I been whooshed [emoji2]), only one of those is likely this season...... yes remains confident

We did but it was a grim watch. Locadia deserved to get game time in the semi final after his goal at Millwall where we had been totally out played because our team lacked any ambition before we were two goals down. Anti football personified.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
As a seagull in exile and LAFC season ticket holder, I will enjoy waving at big Jurg as Cincinnati get thoroughly beaten again this year. Wish him all the best but they definitely need all the help they can get. I think it's a decent level for him, as some of the big stars aside, the league is still fairly championship level. If he gets some confidence he could do really well...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We did but it was a grim watch. Locadia deserved to get game time in the semi final after his goal at Millwall where we had been totally out played because our team lacked any ambition before we were two goals down. Anti football personified.

Don’t think we lacked ambition at Millwall, like recently we were just incredibly poor.

No such thing as anti-football only different styles.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Don’t think we lacked ambition at Millwall, like recently we were just incredibly poor.

Anti-football was a great description of the last 4 months or so of last season

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

You didn’t watch the same game as me then, we were absolute rubbish and were outplayed from the start. A cracking goal from Locadia and a goalkeeping cock up late in the game brought us back into it, and we saw it out in the lottery of penalties

We have not been that rubbish for 80 mins in any game this season other than the Weds game. Lack of ambition again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here