Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As bizarre as it might seem, for Liverpool to fail badly this season could be good for football in general....
There's nothing bizarre about it. If Liverpool or any of the Big 4 to fail WILL be good for football. Period.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
lolqvh.jpg

premierleaguetransfers1.jpg

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ooh I'd love to bounce all the threads over the years where I said Benitez is a f***ing CLOWN and been shouted down.

Totally clueless, shit signings, awful man-management. Had he not fluked the champions league in 05 he would have gone years ago. I find it totally baffling that a manager can spend so much and still only have TWO good player - one of whom he didn't even have to buy. Bar Hart, Brown and Megson he is the worst boss in the prem.

I think Megson is an OK manager, he has done a good job at Bolton.

Brown is a f***ing clown, he is the worst manager in the History of the Premier league in my view, plus he is a twat

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Dunne 6
Collins 6
Downing 12
Delph 6
Warnock 3
Beye 3

36 million

Johnson 17
Aquilani 25
KYRGIAKOS 2
MAVINGA 1

Alonso out- 30 mil (Aquilani cost 15 mil, but the price could rise to 20 mil.
Arbeloa- 3 mil
I think Villa only sold Gareth.
Pompey owed Lpool 7 mil for Crouch, so Johnson cost 10 mil basically.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Capello, Lippi, O'Neill... "class".

I'm talking about club managers. And if you think O'Neill IS class but Benitez isn't then you've got some strange ideas.

O'Neill is a good manager but good enough to win Champions League? No. Good enough to be chosen ahead of McLaren for the England job? No.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Villa have assembled a good squad of players but no players that you'd really FEAR, like an Henry, Torres, Ronaldo, Gerrard.

The one world class player he had he sold - Gareth Barry. I still think Spurs will finish above Villa because I think they've got a touch more class i.e. Modric, Defoe, Lennon, Palacios, King.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Villa have assembled a good squad of players but no players that you'd really FEAR, like an Henry, Torres, Ronaldo, Gerrard.

The one world class player he had he sold - Gareth Barry. I still think Spurs will finish above Villa because I think they've got a touch more class i.e. Modric, Defoe, Lennon, Palacios, King.

I agree on the fear players, however would you rather have 2 of those players or a more solid squad?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why the need for all the in depth analysis?

Liverpool are absolute horseshit on current form, and that is very funny.

Fact.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Can't have anything but respect for the most successful club in English history with arguably the best fans in Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here