Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Some of the best atmospheres in football have been created on the Kop, unique people, starting the trend of singing on the terraces, and fashion of the terraces, the most successful team in England and some of the most loyal fans in the world, if you dismiss that it's clear you just a rampant anti premier leauge person.

:bla: :bla:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Some of the best atmospheres in football have been created on the Kop, unique people, starting the trend of singing on the terraces, and fashion of the terraces, the most successful team in England and some of the most loyal fans in the world, if you dismiss that it's clear you just a rampant anti premier leauge person.

why rampant ex premier league? The scousers have never won it, and are not likely to in the next five years. No mate its the "we love liverpool and dont mention the 39 dead at Heysel" press I cant stand but as I say its the "its never our fault" scousers I cant stand. Not big enough to take responsibility for Heysell and instead they tried o blame everyone else

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Well you clearly have blinkers on, Liverpool always respect the death and anniversary of the 39, of course people will deny any contribution on such a touchy subject, my dad is a scouser and will not deny the part played in Heysel and that's for the majority as well, but you can't really deny the uniqueness of scousers and the great support they have in Liverpool.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not sure if this was ever clarified earlier in the thread, but today' Sunday Times has an article about the net spend by what people call the Big Four.

Net Spend (ie Income for players minus expenditure on players) since Rafa joined Liverpool:

Chelsea -£186m
Liverpool -£122m
Man U -27m
Arsenal +£27m

Rafa has spent £100,000,000 more than Fergie at Man United.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Laugh all you like about Rafa and Liverpool's results this season, yesterday proved that when the chips are down they have a massive desire to succeed for themselves and their manager. Something that seems to be sadly lacking from the current Albion squad :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here