Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Tickets

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i really hope tickets don't go on general sale for this. it would be hideous if home end tickets ended up in the hands of plastic scousers. don't think they will mind, loyalty point scheme will apply for this one surely.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Just had a bizarre conversation regarding Liverpool tickets.

Our receptionist asked me if I could get her 17 year old son a ticket for the Liverpool game, I explained I couldn’t but he should go on the website when the tickets are released. When I explained that if he has never had a ticket before for any match ever he will be at the back of a very long queue she actually started getting angry and saying It’s not fair that people who go all the time get priority as it should be shared around.

Then the absolute gem “he’s supported Liverpool all his life and never seen them, can he buy your ticket?”:moo:

I’ve never told a colleague or a Woman to Eff Off before, today I killed to birds with one stone.

Surely Post of the Day:ohmy::thumbsup:

cattlin'srockshop

Nov 15, 2007
where no-one can find me
I reckon Dalglish would bite yer hand off, or get one his pals from the underworld (allegedly) to do it, for the League Cup, this season at least. Let's not give 'em the chance. We can certainly beat them or lose heavily. Such is the beauty of football!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere, but I'm hoping to do an exchange for my single in WSU, for a pair anywhere, obviously with an adjustment, and was wondering if we have an exchange thang going on, at all, at all ???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Liverpool have got magnificent support, they could probably shift the best part of ten thousand if we gave them that many,

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere, but I'm hoping to do an exchange for my single in WSU, for a pair anywhere, obviously with an adjustment, and was wondering if we have an exchange thang going on, at all, at all ???

good luck!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
good luck!

Funny you should say that, as the bloke sitting next to me on Saturday said he won't be about for the next two home games, meaning Leeds and Palace, and I'm kicking myself I never got his number, as I could have got my seat and his, if he also wasn't going to do the Liverpool game, meaning job done :cry:

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
You may be right - i doubt it myself though. If it were in London i'd agree entirely. But i can't see them going down for a night game in a cup that doesn't mean anything to them.

Liverpool has one of the largest fan bases in THE WORLD!!! They will sell out the away end in the first day tickets go on sale - FACT.

If non sth's are hoping to get a seat to this they might want to hope to get a friends season ticket or be one of the lucky ones who get the general sale seats.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Liverpool has one of the largest fan bases in THE WORLD!!! They will sell out the away end in the first day tickets go on sale - FACT.

If non sth's are hoping to get a seat to this they might want to hope to get a friends season ticket or be one of the lucky ones who get the general sale seats.

According to Liverpool's website they are only getting 2500, so not the 15% many assumed, which means more tickets for non STH's.

Brighton and Hove Albion: Ticket update - Liverpool FC

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't fancy my chances of not getting my season ticket and waiting for them to go and sale and pick up a cheap(er) seat in the North Stand like I did for Sunderland

Some plastic scouser I work with who I barely know has sent me a text message including the narrative "if you're not bothering can you get me a ticket as I know you're a season ticket holder" I mean what a ****,FFS, some of the shit i've witnessed over the years (not trying to be a superfan, just making a point) away matches, France, Ireland, Simod cup, Zenith data van fuckin windows Plymouth on penalties 5-0 to Norwich, Middlesboro/Carlisle midweek and that wanker thinks a) I wont "be bothered" and b) thinks if i'm not 'bothered' i'll get him a fuckin ticket, the mind boggles!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have no idea but I'd have thought there were probably even Brighton-based "fans" who are on their system. We'll see anyways.

My Cousin is a Brighton Based Liverpool season ticket holder, but as this is a cup game even she does not have enough loyalty points to get first dibs on tickets.
Those that went to Exeter will get first go.
So will have to be in the home end, She is also a Amex STH.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
She is a Liverpool season ticket holder AND a Brighton season ticket holder ? Must miss a lot of games of one or the other eh?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
She is a Liverpool season ticket holder AND a Brighton season ticket holder ? Must miss a lot of games of one or the other eh?

and have a load of spare cash

Liverpool ticket allocation rules from their last round game against Exeter (from their website). Looks like you had to be a longstanding oft-travelling fan to get to the Exeter game.

Ticket allocation

Tickets will initially be available on Thursday, August 18, 2011 to season ticket holders who recorded on their members cards Leeds United (22.09.09), Arsenal (28.10.09) and Tottenham (12.11.08) League Cup away fixtures.

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that tickets are subject to availability for as long as supplies last and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Should any tickets still remain following the above sale, the balance of tickets will be made available on a first come first serve basis for as long as supplies last on Friday, August 19, 2011 to members and fancard holders who recorded on their fancards Leeds United (22.09.09), Arsenal (28.10.09) and Tottenham (12.11.08) League Cup away fixtures.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I had one of my neighbours knock on my door and ask if I can get him a ticket, he went on to say "I went to Falmer a while back and wondered where they have put the ground" I should imagine his ears were burning by the time he got home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here