Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Tickets

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It's funny that I work in Liverpool in an office with 400+ people and everyone knows I am a Brighton supporter and not one person has mentioned the fact we have drawn them yet. I don't think this competition is top of their priorities!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could you PM me her email address please. I will be politer than you (I've had a chance to calm down), but damn she needs a talking to.

Or a good seeing to. Perhaps.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If they want their full 15% allocation ( about 3375 ?), they may have to request these (sale or return) within 3 days.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be fair Liverpool fans are going to be rushing for this one, after all it is their Cup Final, seriously though don't they have an away season ticket which includes cup games, or priority purchase, as well?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Then the absolute gem “he’s supported Liverpool all his life and never seen them, can he buy your ticket?”:moo:

Think you are being very unreasonable there Mr Cough. You have probably seen loads of Brighton games, including teams like Hartlepool, Yeovil and Carlisle.

It is only fair you give up your ticket to this lad!

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO OTHER MATCHES YOU GREEDY SO AND SO!!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It's funny that I work in Liverpool in an office with 400+ people and everyone knows I am a Brighton supporter and not one person has mentioned the fact we have drawn them yet. I don't think this competition is top of their priorities!

Exactly - my mate's a 'pool fan and he said "I'm not paying to go to Brighton to watch them in some joke of a cup". If you're a non STH and find yourself unlucky I'd head to the away end - I'm sure there will be plenty available.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Liverpool fans calling the Carling Cup a 'joke' cup? Surely their only chance of silverware anytime soon.

Guarantee Liverpool will sell this out.

Also, apparently the ticket line got quite a few cools after the draw had been made on Saturday, by people wanting to buy tickets. How do some of these people survive in life ?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
If they do take 15% there won't be many available for general sale.

I would sauy that if they do take their 15% that will just about rub out the possibility of us having any on general sale

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
A 'joke' cup they HAVE NOT WON since 2003

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The 'joke of a cup' that represents their best chance of winning some silverware? :facepalm:

Er yes that's right, they are not interested. they are only concerned this year with getting to the champions league and getting above man city for second place. That's the fans not the management/players.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Exactly - my mate's a 'pool fan and he said "I'm not paying to go to Brighton to watch them in some joke of a cup". If you're a non STH and find yourself unlucky I'd head to the away end - I'm sure there will be plenty available.

I would imagine there are loads of London-based scousers who have accumulated loyalty points etc who will buy these tickets, even if 3000 don't want to travel down from Liverpool.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I would imagine there are loads of London-based scousers who have accumulated loyalty points etc who will buy these tickets, even if 3000 don't want to travel down from Liverpool.

You may be right - i doubt it myself though. If it were in London i'd agree entirely. But i can't see them going down for a night game in a cup that doesn't mean anything to them.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If they want their full 15% allocation ( about 3375 ?), they may have to request these (sale or return) within 3 days.

3 days won't be needed, more like 5 minutes...amazed they have not taken the lot straight away, could shift 5k easy & we could do 35k?..start putting those seats in someone

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
You may be right - i doubt it myself though. If it were in London i'd agree entirely. But i can't see them going down for a night game in a cup that doesn't mean anything to them.

I have no idea but I'd have thought there were probably even Brighton-based "fans" who are on their system. We'll see anyways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here