Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool and Manchester United lead ‘European League’ breakout league idea

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
To be fair though he came across well

He's a wet lettuce compared to Gary Neville, and that's me trying to forget the BHA / palace rivalry. He is probably trying not to be too antagonist to the greedy 6 as the 14 will want to welcome them back, but I think he doesn't realise that the likes of the Greedy 6 CEOs are now forever tainted.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The cynic in me, would hesitate still, if Leeds had half a chance of being considered to join this breakaway super league.....

You can bet your sweet little arse, they would be singing and bragging that their back where they should be....

Champions of Europe that they never were....

Already seen some Leeds fans hoping the big 6 get relegated so Bielsa can take them into the Champions League their first season back.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Neville's Breakfas[I said:
[/I]t;9825478]To be fair though he came across well

This disgraceful power grab by a bunch of Scumbag Montgomery Burns's could end up being what this country needs to finally come back together after Brexit. In ONE day it's put me on the same side as Boris Johnson and finding a way to have some respect for Steve Parrish. We're through the looking glass.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Already seen some Leeds fans hoping the big 6 get relegated so Bielsa can take them into the Champions League their first season back.

Shows how bloody smart they are I guess....

Best not tell them if this happens, there will be no champions league.

It’s not feckin boxing where they have different belts for the same weight.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Surely it's easy enough to get a few hundred protesting outside that scumbag Daniel Levy's house every night. This is the way to stop it. His family will get sick of it after a while.

It's only a few greedy tossers trying to kill our game. It's a shame most live in the states. Make those guys lives hell like we did to Bellotti and Bill Archer.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Surely it's easy enough to get a few hundred outside that scumbag Daniel Levy's house every night. This is the way to stop it. His family will get sick of it after a while.

It's only a few greedy tossers trying to kill our game. It's a shame most live in the states. Make those guys lives hell like we did to Bellotti and Bill Archer.

Your joking right, 100 people couldn’t line his driveway, the best of the best sound insulation will drown out a few noisy fans.
His family will not get sick of it, all they need to do is look up their bank balance, and any pang of guilt will waft away like a bad smell.

Anyway, most Tottenham fans are entitled ********s and deserve everything they get.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I hope the 14 vote to kick the scavenger 6 out of the league tomorrow.

This is the third time the same clubs have tried this on, if some deal is cobbled together to let them stay and remain in the European cup, then in a few years we’ll go through the same thing again.

Kick out the scavenger 6.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Your joking right, 100 people couldn’t line his driveway, the best of the best sound insulation, will drown out a few noisy fans.
His family will not sick of it, all the need to look up their bank balance and any pang of guilt will waft away like a bad smell.

Anyway, most Tottenham fans are entitled ********s and deserve everything they get.
Rubbish ..... They would get sick of it if they had thugs outside their house every day shouting abuse .... neighbors complaining. Being ostracized and pointed out when they go for a meal. Being the 'enemy'

It's not particiulary pleasant but it would get old pretty quickly. They already have enough money. It's just not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
If Klopp had any balls he'd resign on air and walk off. He hardly needs the money.

Ridiculous statement. Why should he and his family suffer financially (no matter how rich they are).

I’m totally against the ESL but I wouldn’t give up a single penny to show my disagreement with it.

To be fair, I think he said enough to show that he is a man of integrity.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ridiculous statement. Why should he and his family suffer financially (no matter how rich they are).

I’m totally against the ESL but I wouldn’t give up a single penny to show my disagreement with it.

To be fair, I think he said enough to show that he is a man of integrity.

The world waits for Solskjaer’s condemnation. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Shut up you tit.

Liverpool v Juventus maybe what you'll watch but normal proper fans wont. Look at the fan outrage at it. No watchers no money generated.

Plain and simple you know cock all about real football fans.

Why are you being abusive towards him? All a bit unnecessary.

Can you not see he's actually on your side. He's just explaining the business model these scum bags work to, and that that business model has no regard whatsoever for any of us real fans that actually go to games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here