Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool(A) / Arsenal(A) Tickets

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I’m after 4 tickets for the Liverpool game but have to wait for general sale. What I’m confused / concerned about is why does United away still have a greyed out “Buy now” button. Either it is “Sold out” or I should be able to buy now but I can’t because it won’t let me. If I can’t get Liverpool tickets we may opt for United instead. Has United sold out?

It is showing United as sold out now, when i had a look earlier there were 4 available.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I’m after 4 tickets for the Liverpool game but have to wait for general sale. What I’m confused / concerned about is why does United away still have a greyed out “Buy now” button. Either it is “Sold out” or I should be able to buy now but I can’t because it won’t let me. If I can’t get Liverpool tickets we may opt for United instead. Has United sold out?

Liverpool and Man United are both sold out because the club took reduced allocations.

Pretty much sold out before they went on sale to fans with a purchase history, which is tomorrow for Liverpool. A few tickets do pop up here and there.

Still 500+ left for Arsenal.

Last edited:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
It is showing United as sold out now, when i had a look earlier there were 4 available.

Seems weird as it is still just greyed out for me. If it isn’t sold out I should be able to buy them, if it is sold out why doesn’t it say “Sold out”. Makes me think something is wrong with my account or something.
97580F81-8947-4E83-859D-C594D1E761A5.jpeg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Seems weird as it is still just greyed out for me. If it isn’t sold out I should be able to buy them, if it is sold out why doesn’t it say “Sold out”. Makes me think something is wrong with my account or something.

If its greyed out to you, the game game sold out at a higher tier level.Therefore any returns that become available are only available to the tiers that were able to buy tickets at the time that the game sold out.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Liverpool and Man United are both sold out because the club took reduced allocations.

Pretty much sold out before they went on sale to fans with a purchase history, which is tomorrow for Liverpool. A few tickets do pop up here and there.

Still 500+ left for Arsenal.

Looking above it appears we have to let LFC know 4 weeks before the match which tickets we want. That means 3pm on 2/11/19 is the cut off. I might be guilty of wishful thinking, but I'd expect us to be able to sell >50% of the extra block. On the flip side there probably isn't much benefit to the club, just financial risk.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Apparently me and my 12 year old are non entities in terms of supporting the Albion. I have no purchase history as away games don’t count and most games don’t go on general sale, only to people with a purchase history. To be able to buy an away ticket I would have to go to a home game or buy a £28 MyAlbion membership. Pretty disappointed by this. Maybe I should sell Dunk’s away top he gave us at Leeds on eBay to pay for our £56 membership to enable us to go to a couple of matches.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Looking above it appears we have to let LFC know 4 weeks before the match which tickets we want. That means 3pm on 2/11/19 is the cut off. I might be guilty of wishful thinking, but I'd expect us to be able to sell >50% of the extra block. On the flip side there probably isn't much benefit to the club, just financial risk.

Well, it’s all about money, init? But fans will miss out, which is a shame and the extra support might be missed.

I think someone, earlier in the thread, said that the extra block is about 900. So, would we sell 450 in 4 weeks? If we keep our form up, I think we possibly could.

Even if we didn’t sell that many, how much would it really cost the club? £20,000 maybe?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Apparently me and my 12 year old are non entities in terms of supporting the Albion. I have no purchase history as away games don’t count and most games don’t go on general sale, only to people with a purchase history. To be able to buy an away ticket I would have to go to a home game or buy a £28 MyAlbion membership. Pretty disappointed by this. Maybe I should sell Dunk’s away top he gave us at Leeds on eBay to pay for our £56 membership to enable us to go to a couple of matches.

I don’t think any away games go on general sale.

I can tell you now, there is 1 ‘Strictly No Standing’ ticket for Man United and only a few wheelchair area tickets available for Liverpool, although a few might pop up here and there for both over time, but chances are you won’t get a ticket anyway, unless the club ask for a bigger allocation.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

What’s annoyed me about the Liverpool game, in particular, is that people who have invested in myAlbion+ memberships didn’t get a sniff (other than a handful of ‘very restricted view’ seats). If we have read the rules correctly, I share the opinion of others on this thread that selling another 450 tickets in a month should not be overly difficult, given the number of people now eligible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010

I can tell you now, there is 1 ‘Strictly No Standing’ ticket for Man United and only a few wheelchair area tickets available for Liverpool, although a few might pop up here and there for both over time, but chances are you won’t get a ticket anyway, unless the club ask for a bigger allocation.

Yes fully appreciate that, but not to be even in with a chance to buy a ticket seems wrong. If they want purchase history how about the home kit my lad bought start of this season with his own money? That was about £60 shipped to our home address in Liverpool. He wears that kit every Saturday to footy training in inner city Liverpool but I can’t get two tickets for a game unless I pay an extra £56 membership? Membership of what exactly, oh yes “myAlbion”, well it doesn’t feel like my Albion right now.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010

Yes fully appreciate that, but not to be even in with a chance to buy a ticket seems wrong. If they want purchase history how about the home kit my lad bought start of this season with his own money? That was about £60 shipped to our home address in Liverpool. He wears that kit every Saturday to footy training in inner city Liverpool but I can’t get two tickets for a game unless I pay an extra £56 membership? Membership of what exactly, oh yes “myAlbion”, well it doesn’t feel like my Albion right now.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015

It was never going to go to general sale. The decision not to release to general sale would have been made by Liverpool. There is such a demand for their tickets that the fear would be that they would be snapped up by home supporters.

I agree that purchases of club kit should be included in purchase history although not sure how easy to administer.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

I think the price of the membership is ridiculous.

You would like to think that the club would fleece us less with all the Premier League millions they get, but it doesn’t work like that, unfortunately.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Lots of other people have lashed out on a membership.
So why should you be special just because you bought a home kit ???

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Lots of other people have lashed out on a membership.
So why should you be special just because you bought a home kit ???

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I’m not looking or asking for preferential treatment, it just seems hard to justify paying £56 for the chance to maybe buy two tickets. I’m sure there are 100s if not 1000s of exiles in a similar situation.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
MyAlbion member and like others wanting Liverpool tickets (4), but not buying those at the very back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here