Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool(A) / Arsenal(A) Tickets

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
My main concern is that they don't make a decision this early on whether or not to take a fuller allocation. There is over a month until both games and a large number of people aren't even eligible to purchase yet, so it would be a shame if they closed the door at this stage.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i think things are getting better now, our away support seems to be more vocal and more fun than season 1 and 2 - most likely because some of the older season tickets holders who have 10,000 points have done the rounds but aren't going away. This leaves a more lively element, possibly younger and easier to get tickets.

Villa last Saturday, around Birmingham, in the Whitton before and in the lower tier was one of the better away atmospheres i've experienced in the last few seasons.

for what it's worth i'd be shocked if we don't sell Arsenal though.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Block 23 has been opened for Arsenal, which is about 900 seats.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’m trying to get 4 tickets for the Liverpool game, 2 adults + 2 under 16s for the Scouse Seagulls. We have fan numbers purchase history etc. We’re waiting for general sale on 31st October. The buy now button is currently greyed out, is this just because we aren’t eligible to buy tickets yet? Just wondered how many were left and what our chances were of getting tickets. Any help appreciated.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I’m trying to get 4 tickets for the Liverpool game, 2 adults + 2 under 16s for the Scouse Seagulls. We have fan numbers purchase history etc. We’re waiting for general sale on 31st October. The buy now button is currently greyed out, is this just because we aren’t eligible to buy tickets yet? Just wondered how many were left and what our chances were of getting tickets. Any help appreciated.

Yes, the button is greyed out because you are not yet legible.

Currently the only seats available are the very restricted view ones at the back. There is, however, another block which we have not taken yet. I am hoping we do as I have a couple of mates with a purchase history who would like to come.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

Yes, once you become eligible on Thursday the box will be 'clickabe' for you to buy tickets.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

I’m in a similar position as some of our group don’t become eligible until tomorrow. The only tickets currency available are the ‘very restricted view’ ones right at the back, plus some ambulant seats. I contacted the club last week and was told they we’re doing a staggered release of tickets to avoid becoming ‘financially exposed’ with unsold tickets. I am optimistic that they will open up another block soon; it’s a month until the game and we’re finding a bit of form, surely they won’t close the door this early?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m in a similar position as some of our group don’t become eligible until tomorrow. The only tickets currency available are the ‘very restricted view’ ones right at the back, plus some ambulant seats. I contacted the club last week and was told they we’re doing a staggered release of tickets to avoid becoming ‘financially exposed’ with unsold tickets. I am optimistic that they will open up another block soon; it’s a month until the game and we’re finding a bit of form, surely they won’t close the door this early?!

I doubt we have much of a say.

It will be Liverpool who will set a date by which we need to let them know what we will be having (and paying for) and what, if any, they can sell to home fans.

There may well be PL rules on this, but I can't be arsed to trawl the rulebook to find out.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I doubt we have much of a say.

It will be Liverpool who will set a date by which we need to let them know what we will be having (and paying for) and what, if any, they can sell to home fans.

There may well be PL rules on this, but I can't be arsed to trawl the rulebook to find out.

It was only Friday when I spoke to the club, so would hope that they might have been up-front with me if such a decision/deadline was imminent....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was only Friday when I spoke to the club, so would hope that they might have been up-front with me if such a decision/deadline was imminent....

I could be arsed...

R.11.
The Visiting Club:
R.11.1. may order and sell tickets on a sequential Seating Block by Seating Block basis (the sequence of release of Seating Blocks to the Visiting Club to be determined by the Home Club);
R.11.2. must confirm its final order of tickets (subject to the conditions set out in Rule R.12) at least four weeks before the League Match to which they relate; and
R.11.3. shall pay for the entirety of the tickets so ordered save that it may return (and not pay for) any unsold tickets in the final Seating Block for which it ordered tickets if it has sold 50% of the tickets in that Seating Block.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I could be arsed...

R.11.
The Visiting Club:
R.11.1. may order and sell tickets on a sequential Seating Block by Seating Block basis (the sequence of release of Seating Blocks to the Visiting Club to be determined by the Home Club);
R.11.2. must confirm its final order of tickets (subject to the conditions set out in Rule R.12) at least four weeks before the League Match to which they relate; and
R.11.3. shall pay for the entirety of the tickets so ordered save that it may return (and not pay for) any unsold tickets in the final Seating Block for which it ordered tickets if it has sold 50% of the tickets in that Seating Block.

Decision imminent then.... The block showing, but blacked out, on our ticketing website (124) holds around 900, so I guess they need to gauge whether we could sell another 450 before match day.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Decision imminent then.... The block showing, but blacked out, on our ticketing website (124) holds around 900, so I guess they need to gauge whether we could sell another 450 before match day.

The restricted view tickets only became available this morning. I think if they intended to sell us block 124 they would have released this today, not the restricted view seats.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
My lads will be after 4 for Liverpool tomorrow when it goes to members. If we get the count up on here, perhaps the club may take notice and take the extra block.

It’s not looking very hopeful, no extras released, yet, today and even the very restricted view tickets are almost gone (and ‘very restricted’ doesn’t even start to cover it in that stand).

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It’s not looking very hopeful, no extras released, yet, today and even the very restricted view tickets are almost gone (and ‘very restricted’ doesn’t even start to cover it in that stand).

Capture.JPG

Not great, just like the opposite side of Stanley Park.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Not sure I would want to take a punt/hit on selling 900 tickets when Season Tickets Holders and Members have all had a chance to purchase and been looked after.
I'm sure club must have figures as to how many who have purchase history only take up the option of away tickets.
Their decision maybe affected by the fact the Arsenal away game is just a few days after and fans may choose Arsenal instead of trekking up North.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Not sure I would want to take a punt/hit on selling 900 tickets when Season Tickets Holders and Members have all had a chance to purchase and been looked after.
I'm sure club must have figures as to how many who have purchase history only take up the option of away tickets.
Their decision maybe affected by the fact the Arsenal away game is just a few days after and fans may choose Arsenal instead of trekking up North.

Only went to (non ST holding) members this morning when only very restricted view seats remained. If I read the rules which Bozza posted above correctly, we would only need to sell 450 more (half a block) to avoid financial penalty. I’d be very disappointed if they don’t open up some more given there’s a month until the game, thousands of people haven’t become eligible yet and we’re starting to hit form. But the fact they’ve been selling the restricted view tickets doesn’t bode well.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’m after 4 tickets for the Liverpool game but have to wait for general sale. What I’m confused / concerned about is why does United away still have a greyed out “Buy now” button. Either it is “Sold out” or I should be able to buy now but I can’t because it won’t let me. If I can’t get Liverpool tickets we may opt for United instead. Has United sold out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here