Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpoo 1 Blackpool 2

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Should be 2-2, stream freezes as the ball appears to be going in. I'm clenching my fist to see the stream resume with a goal kick :down:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
YESSSSS!

Loved the Blackpool fans singing "that's why you're going down!" just after they scored their second :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Feel for Roy Hodgson. Hope he sorts out that mess but IMHO I reckon they need a younger man with the backing of a NEW board (A la Fergie at Utd).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I have a bet with a friend, who is a liverpool supporter, that Brighton will finish above Liverpool at some point in the next 10 seasons... I never thought it would be next year!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Feel for Roy Hodgson. Hope he sorts out that mess but IMHO I reckon they need a younger man with the backing of a NEW board (A la Fergie at Utd).

But there's not going to be a new board - that's exactly the problem. I feel sorry for Roy, I think he's a decent manager and he seems like one of the good guys but this is a car-crash of a club. I think a mixture of Mourinho, Shankly and Clough couldn't sort this one out in a hurry

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Unrestrained joy :clap2:

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
But there's not going to be a new board - that's exactly the problem. I feel sorry for Roy, I think he's a decent manager and he seems like one of the good guys but this is a car-crash of a club. I think a mixture of Mourinho, Shankly and Clough couldn't sort this one out in a hurry

You've got a point. But RBS have a massive say over what happens from now on so there will be a change (albeit perhaps in the next caledar year). Lets just hope the right people take over and RH is still there.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here