Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpoo 1 Blackpool 2

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
They should have sold Torres and Gerrard in the Summer and rebuilt.

Problem is noone will pay the price Liverpool are wanting for Torres due to his injury record and the clubs mone state

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I too have a lot of time for Roy Hodgson- a good manager and a very decent man.

But that said...I actually laughed out loud when I saw the H/T score, and am finding it highly amusing having Liverpool in the bottom three. It's BRILLIANT :lolol:

No doubt Gerrard will drag them out of it in the second half, but it's fun while it lasts.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think Roy might have to drop Torres and half the other prima donnas and get in youth/reserves who have a bit of passion to stablise the situation.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! this time next season, we'll be above the scum in the table :clap2:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
They should have sold Torres and Gerrard in the Summer and rebuilt.

Problem is noone will pay the price Liverpool are wanting for Torres due to his injury record and the clubs mone state

Who is this Noone person people keep talking about? Is it the father of the Noone that plays for Plymouth? ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Who is this Noone person people keep talking about? Is it the father of the Noone that plays for Plymouth? ???

PeterNoone.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
'Arry to take over and rescue another club from the bottom three and take them to a top four finish? Meanwhile Tottenham file for administration...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here