Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter received today from Conservative MP for Weaden - f***ing bad news

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
DAMANCLAY said:
but if we dont get falwer we will eventually die.

FALWER ???

Is that another alternative site ???

D

Deleted User X18H

If this is not a joke then why is it not a sticky make it one now use this to our advantage an MP trying to influence the outcome of a public inquiry is scandulous MODS

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
DAMANCLAY said:
sorry FALMER!!

No problem, after all the W isn't that far away from the M on the keyboard :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Could everybody please calm down? The twat sent the letter out to wind a constituent up - and it worked.

This is an irrelevant Tory backbencher - and a chancer at that (he did sign the EDM, after first opposing it - so which bandwagon do you think he will jump on next?) - who would not be privy to this information. The LABOUR MPs (which he may or may not have talked to - yeah, right) are not privy to this information, so how could this insignificant wanker be?

He knows NOTHING. So f*** him, and f*** his views. Having said that, if anyone wants to stamp on his fat f***ing face for a couple of hours, please form an orderly queue.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well it's just not funny. Should he come campaigning at my door I shall take great pleasure in delivering a swift kick in the knackers.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
hove born&bred said:
If this is not a joke then why is it not a sticky make it one now use this to our advantage an MP trying to influence the outcome of a public inquiry is scandulous MODS

How is he trying to influence the enquirey other than challenging Prescot to give an early verdict?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
hove born&bred said:

It is no joke, believe me.

It'll be interesting what other replies NSC users get from the MP's they sent 'Seagulls SKA' to ???

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Could everybody please calm down? The twat sent the letter out to wind a constituent up - and it worked.

This is an irrelevant Tory backbencher - and a chancer at that (he did sign the EDM, after first opposing it - so which bandwagon do you think he will jump on next?) - who would not be privy to this information. The LABOUR MPs (which he may or may not have talked to - yeah, right) are not privy to this information, so how could this insignificant wanker be?

He knows NOTHING. So f*** him, and f*** his views. Having said that, if anyone wants to stamp on his fat f***ing face for a couple of hours, please form an orderly queue.

If you had read my post on page 2 you wouldn't look so stupid.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don’t look stupid at all. Two pages ago, you said this was political bullshit. Two pages later, people are still paranoid. So I am just underlining what you said.

Unfortunately, you create a rod for your own back with some of your insane posts, so a sensible one from you lacks credibility. I have just given you some.

:p

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Send it to the club so that they can use it appropriately and as part of a measured total programme...........................also send it to Prescott asking for an explanation as to where the info came from and ask if it is official or just Tory rumourmongering - he'll then have the opportunity to use it against the Tories - and therefore in favour of Falmer :)

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'd let Martin Perry deal with it, Eddie has already sent the pic to him - let us know how he responds

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
The more I read that letter the more obvious the politics behind it become.

He opens with his thanks (how nice of him, he's a good bloke isn't he?)

He then brings up Norman Baker (BOO! We hate him. Who does he represent again? Liberal Democrats.)

Then he says Labour MP's have told him that Falmer isn't going ahead (WHAT? I knew they were holding out 'til after the elections! I'm not going to vote for those bastards.)

So he's given you a positive impression of the Tory Party and a bad impression of the Lib Dems and Labour. He does his job well, i'll give him that.

I rather doubt that Des Turner or Ivor Caplin told a TORY MP that a major vote winner wasn't going to happen, thereby handing him a huge stick to beat the Labour Party with.

I think Ivor Caplin is standing down because he can make more money in the defence industry. Plus he would have almost certainly lost the next election due to his very vocal support of the Iraq war, being the public face of that conflict wouldn't have won him much support.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Large One said:
No he doesn't. Caplin hasn't quit. He is standing down at the next election. Big difference.

Apparently, as I understand it, he is going into business with Lord Bassam.

What a f***ing gay massage parlour? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:
Unfortunately, you create a rod for your own back with some of your insane posts, so a sensible one from you lacks credibility. I have just given you some.

:p

I am well aware that this forum is full of autistics who think Context is something a criminal wrote. Its tough being a genius and expecting intelectual thinking from other posters that most here couldn't even conceptualise. Oh well Ignorance is bliss and wisdom is a burden and all that.....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here