Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter received today from Conservative MP for Weaden - f***ing bad news

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Btw
If you send it to journalists they will laugh at your blatent political paranioa.

Sneaky George said:
You should also get this to the Argus' and BBC SCR news desks asap. This has the makings of a good little story... stadium scuppered by Prescott before new Inquiry, due process etc ? that type of thing,
NO. It isn't a good little story.

Let Martin Perry handle the spin doctoring. Random stuff thrown at the media can damage the campaign - particularly if people think that it's a way to have a pop at Prescott. And all on the say-so of one MP, whose agenda is almost certainly concerned with something else.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
looney said:
Last I heard from my spy was that they were looking for ways to say yes.

My spy says that too.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Pity you cant answer your pm's weasal.

Oh and Safeway your supposed to laugh you f***ing fezzed up monkey on a leash. Posting in a public forum you set yourself up to be judged by people who read them, so pipe down squirt or I'll shoehorn your head back up your arse with the dildo that just fell out of it.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
So Palace fans will be voting Labour then. ;)

Seriously though as me good old mate 'dougdeep' would say...'unlucky lads'.

Jul 20, 2003
My spys say things like 'the swallows are flying low this year' and 'my aunt is looking for a new watch'

they tend to say these things whilst sitting on park benches in trenchcoats whilst reading broadsheet papers with eye holes cut in them

my spys are good old fashioned spys

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
All the ODPM will say, if questioned is something like "no decision has been made, and we cannot comment on this any further prior to the enquiry"

But it's worth sending to MP and DK IMHO

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Lord Bracknell said:
NO. It isn't a good little story.

Let Martin Perry handle the spin doctoring. Random stuff thrown at the media can damage the campaign - particularly if people think that it's a way to have a pop at Prescott. And all on the say-so of one MP, whose agenda is almost certainly concerned with something else.

Ok Lord B take the point. But keep us posted on what the club do about this.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
eagles #1 said:
So Palace fans will be voting Labour then. ;)

Seriously though as me good old mate 'dougdeep' would say...'unlucky lads'.

Fine, come down to see us next season and subsequent seasons and get wet through - see if we care !!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
eagles #1 said:
No, cos without Falmer theres no BHAFC.

Um sorry to point out the obvious but we currently do not have Falmer, yet we exisit.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Le Premier Cru said:
How long have you been saving that one up?

Thought it up yesterday ya festering bag of camel cock scabs. I dont save either Frodo, I'm quite liberal with the English language ya princess of pole dancing

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We exist, and will always exist, the difference Falmer makes is it will guarantee our future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here