Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter received today from Conservative MP for Weaden - f***ing bad news

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
mrhairy said:
We also need to send a copy to The Sun. We all know what the paper is like but they are great at making issues out of things like this. Also please send a copy to Dick Knight. If you do not want to. Can I or someone else do it. It would be great to get The Sun on our side.

Dick Knight & Martin Perry have copies.

I'm gonna sleep on it & think about other newspapers - I was rather hoping that Perry would run with it?

I need to make sure that if newspapers make it a story that it will definately benefit our cause. But there are so many conflicting views in this thread???

Perhaps a journalist or someone similar on NSC can PM me some qualified advice?

I don't want to jeopodise our public inquiry in any way, basically.

Last edited:

What a lot of fuss about nothing. This MP has done this for a bit of vote-grabbing publicity for the Tories - don't fall for it and please do not send his letter to any media, you'll only be giving this Tory wanker the oxygen of publicity he craves. Forget about it, it's a pile of cack not even worth discussing.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If MP and DK see no need to go "public" so to speak with it, then I would respect their decision. This kind of thing can backfire and instead of given us the publicity we want, ends up becoming a nightmare.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
DEFINATELY dont send it to media, its not your place. They'll all be drinking champagne up at Falmer again and it will look like its a no. Leave it to the club

BlueWhite

Dec 28, 2003
I've only skimmed some of these pages, but the letter seems to me blatant electioneering by a weasly Tory. Wouldn't an idea be to reply to him, everso politely, asking which Labour MPS he was referring to. His reply might find him out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here