Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's Go For The FULL Full Full Set...Explain Your Location

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
YOU DO NOT LIVE IN CENTRAL BRIGHTON.

American Express is in central Brighton. The Royal Pavilion is in central Brighton. The Library is in central Brighton. My shop is in central Brighton. The Albion Club Offices are in central Brighton. The Drove is not in central Brighton, you lost and confused imbecile. It's in the arse end of nowhere perched on a shelf looking east. You're even north-west of Preston Park.

The wager. Right, so you want to take on my 1,980 yards compared to your 2,700? Are you proposing a wagered mince through the city suburbs or something? Is that what you want, you hopelessly disoriented buffoon?

So exactly where is this central Brighton of which you speak?

mappa_brighton.jpg

Oops its a bit bigger than I thought

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
for goodness sake, are we all arguing about who lives nearer to the middle of Brighton now?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I live in Queens Road near the station. That is central Brighton. FACT.

Excuse moi, but once you have got past this wager (and taken hb&b's money), let's not distract from the fact ....sorry....FACT, that I live in the finest and most desirable place in the area, and OWN almost all of NSC on that basis.

I can't TAKE all this attention seeking away from attention on ME. :rant:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No, not really.

Not who lives nearer to the middle of Brighton, just the fact that HB&B doesn't know where is house is relation to everything else.

so bloody what!

blimey.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I will come across one day and buy you a pint, it wont be for a while as i am going into hospital tomorrow morning for a big operation and i will be out of action for about 3 months.

But when i am able, i will most definatly come across :whisky::drink:

Good luck tomorrow, see you in three months:drink:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
for goodness sake, are we all arguing about who lives nearer to the middle of Brighton now?

Apparently so :catfight::catfight::catfight: I loose :yahoo:

Ah - apparently not "No, not really. Not who lives nearer to the middle of Brighton, just the fact that HB&B doesn't know where is house is relation to everything else."
I still loose :yahoo:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually how can being Hove born and bred be a true Brightonian?

Surely a true Brightonian was born in Brighton like me and Mr TLO and went to a Brighton school etc etc

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Avid Merrion's Cupboard is certainly not in central Brighton, but that is where Craig from BB1 is locked up.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's a quote from Baudelaire. It seems apt because I live in Coldean, which isn't the most exciting place in the world*, surrounded by equally dull areas.

* but I love it really

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
I live by the sea., but nowhere near central Brighton. I do like the FACT that HB&B's road is in the past tense, we have a Drive near us, but no Drove (that last comment maybe fixtures for Brighton folk, but I don't care).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I live by the sea., but nowhere near central Brighton. I do like the FACT that HB&B's road is in the past tense, we have a Drive near us, but no Drove (that last comment maybe fixtures for Brighton folk, but I don't care).

Drive? Drove?

Spell it any how you like, us Sussex folk won't be DRUV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here