Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's Go For The FULL Full Full Set...Explain Your Location

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has anyone ever slowed down to take a look at you?

Not in a flat-bed Ford, so far as I'm aware.

To be honest, I'd not want girls slowing down to take a look at me whatever vehicle they happened to be driving.

Realistically, I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being able to point out Winslow, Arizona on a map, I've never been there and I certainly don't live there (the commute to Withdean would be a right pain in the arse, for starters).

If nothing else, I don't want every single person who reads NSC to know where I actually live (although many of you do anyways, for various reasons), so I thought I'd use this instead.

So, what you are saying is, your location is gibberish.

harrumph. :glare:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So, what you are saying is, your location is gibberish.

harrumph. :glare:

Not gibberish, just not an accurate statement.

Taking you, Mr. NMH, which fields are you in at this moment in time?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They are sooo hard to find.

Did you get a ticket for the show on 31 Oct?

Unfortunately not, I'm hoping that the rumours of a tour next year to promote the new album, including some UK dates, will come to fruition.

I've never had the chance to see them live, and it's something I'd very much like to do.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Unfortunately not, I'm hoping that the rumours of a tour next year to promote the new album, including some UK dates, will come to fruition.

I've never had the chance to see them live, and it's something I'd very much like to do.

I have a contact in LA and his ear is close to the ground. No tour next year I am afraid. If I get wind I will tell you. (of the tour not the fact that I have flatulence)

Saw them at Wembley in 1996 (I think) Bloody excellent.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a contact in LA and his ear is close to the ground. No tour next year I am afraid. If I get wind I will tell you. (of the tour not the fact that I have flatulence)

Much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Not gibberish, just not an accurate statement.

Taking you, Mr. NMH, which fields are you in at this moment in time?

Splendour in the grass mate, over the back of the Devil's Dyke, edge slope of the South Downs. My view at sunrise is of the hills over the Dyke, and sunset is over Chanctonbury Ring. I often drive alongside the River Adur, walk the dog on the levee, gaze at the ominous Lancing College spires in the late afternoon or evening (when it's lit up and looking even more gothic).
Fulking Escarpment is one of my closest walks, climbing the chalk hill as the rabbits scuttle and pheasant flush from behind the thickets, and the occasional fox preens before the nights' hunting and foraging for voles, mice and whatever else.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fictional home of Harchester United (Sky One's Dream Team's team ) :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
'cos I is black and Hanover is me 'hood, innit.

Erm, aren't you a little, er, white to be black?

Back in Hollingdean is a whimsical hark back to the magical sights and smells of that beautiful part of Brighthelmstone, the majesty of the rolling vista as it makes its way from Hollingbury golf course down to the Vogue Gyratory, *sniff* I cant go on.

D

Deleted User X18H

I live on the edge of the middle of Brighton. Or it could be seen as the inner suburbs of Brighton. Or the No Man's Land between central and outer Brighton.

Whatever, I'm a 23-minute walk from house to shop, and I'm a f*** site more central and Brightonian than that utter spannergoon HB&B.

So there.
I bet you I could get from My house (in central Brighton) to your shop quicker than you could get from your house to your shop, fancy a wager?????

D

Deleted User X18H

I live quietly 1 and a half miles from the building and hosptial ward I was born in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here