Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's Go For The FULL Full Full Set...Explain Your Location

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Erm, aren't you a little, er, white to be black?

Back in Hollingdean is a whimsical hark back to the magical sights and smells of that beautiful part of Brighthelmstone, the majesty of the rolling vista as it makes its way from Hollingbury golf course down to the Vogue Gyratory, *sniff* I cant go on.

I is as black as any of the wannabe gangstas that hang round Hanover/Elm Grove. Well....maybe not. Actually, who am I kidding. I'm a wanky middle class pasty faced chartered accountant living on the Muesli Mountain.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I is as black as any of the wannabe gangstas that hang round Hanover/Elm Grove. Well....maybe not. Actually, who am I kidding. I'm a wanky middle class pasty faced chartered accountant living on the Muesli Mountain.

ICAEW...:bigwave:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No." Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville

figures.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I bet you I could get from My house (in central Brighton) to your shop quicker than you could get from your house to your shop, fancy a wager?????

You're in The Drove, right? The steep hill that goes down from Dyke Road towards Preston Road? A ROAD WHICH IS NOWHERE NEAR THE CENTRE OF BRIGHTON.

As the crow flies, I'm 600 yards (2/5 mile) closer to the city centre than you are. Along the roads, it's a 700 yard difference.

So, sure. I fancy a wager.

D

Deleted User X18H

You're in The Drove, right? The steep hill that goes down from Dyke Road towards Preston Road? A ROAD WHICH IS NOWHERE NEAR THE CENTRE OF BRIGHTON.

As the crow flies, I'm 600 yards (2/5 mile) closer to the city centre than you are. Along the roads, it's a 700 yard difference.

So, sure. I fancy a wager.
yes that is my location.........ok but it has to be on foot.

This will be like handicap dog racing you in trap 1 me in 6

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
yes that is my location.........ok but it has to be on foot.

This will be like handicap dog racing you in trap 1 me in 6

:thud:

What are you going to do? Run? Mince? Lighten your electric pram by throwing the toys out?

HELLO? You don't live in the centre of Brighton. I don't live in the centre of Brighton, but I'm still a sodding site closer than you are - that was my point.

D

Deleted User X18H

:thud:

What are you going to do? Run? Mince? Lighten your electric pram by throwing the toys out?

HELLO? You don't live in the centre of Brighton. I don't live in the centre of Brighton, but I'm still a sodding site closer than you are - that was my point.
Oh I see you are now bottling out of this wager this could deserve a thread of its own:D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mine's a reference to the Sisters of Mercy and their fondness for pharmaceutical consumption

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think the cut price primary suburbs would be much more appropriate description. The edge before the outer farmland was lost to urban sprawl.

It is not a parking permit area, which would suggest it is NOT central Brighton. I imagine the Council would have jumped at the chance of raking in some money through a parking scheme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here