Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's Go For The FULL Full Full Set...Explain Your Location

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Many people have tried to explain "Worthing", few have succeeded.

Lady Bracknell: Prism! Come here, Prism! Prism! Where is that baby? Twenty-eight years ago, Prism, you left Lord Bracknell's house, Number 104, Upper Grosvenor Street, in charge of a perambulator that contained a baby, of the male sex. You never returned. A few weeks later, though, through the elaborate investigations of the Metropolitan police, the perambulator was discovered at midnight, standing by itself in a remote corner of Bayswater. It contained the manuscript of a three-volume novel of more than usually revolting sentimentality. But the baby was not there! Prism! Where is that baby?

- Oscar Wilde

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
mappa_brighton.jpg

"West Pier (Under restoration)" :jester:

Many people have tried to explain "Worthing", few have succeeded.
More Oscar Wilde:-

Jack: I don't actually know who I am by birth. I was... well, I was found.

Lady Bracknell: Found?

Jack: Yes. The late Mr. Thomas Cardew, an old gentlemen of a kindly disposition found me and gave me the name of Worthing because he happened to have a first class ticket to Worthing at the time. Worthing is a place in Sussex. It's a seaside resort.

Lady Bracknell: And where did this charitable gentlemen with the first class ticket to the seaside resort find you?

Jack: In a handbag.

Lady Bracknell: [closes eyes briefly] A handbag?

Jack: Yes, Lady Bracknell, I was in a handbag. A somewhat large... black... leather handbag with handles... to it.

Twice upon a time, I used to live in what I thought was central Brighton...

Gloucester Street and the Old Steine.

Please can someone confirm that these two locations are, indeed, central enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here