Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Please how many of those games was he up front? Or was he stuck on the wing. You don't think it was mcghee responsibilty to get the best out of him then

Dave the Gaffer said:
I dont dispute it at.....My point wa sthat this season he is banging in the goals.......

Oh I really cant be arsed arguing with you. You are just so tedious

Personal abuse when your opinion is challenged, yet again.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Yes, because it was Knight's failure to score that led to McGhee's stats, not the other way round.
But it was McGhee's failure to play him in the correct position that led to Leon's stats...

Trigger said:
But it was McGhee's failure to play him in the correct position that led to Leon's stats...

Yeah right. He played 60 games on the wing did he?

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Woody the Seagull said:
So you'd rather have Gary Hart up front than someone like Leon Knight this season? I think in a way we would be sorted if Leon was with us this year. He scores goals at this level, end of.

I didn't mention Gary Hart did I?

We'd score more with Leon Knight, no doubt, but we wouldn't be "sorted" as you first suggested.

Uncle Buck said:
I am sure you just abused him back....

Yes, according to you I should just take it with a smile, as if you would Mr double standards :wave:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
London Irish said:
Yeah right. He played 60 games on the wing did he?

Ok then how about playing long lofted balls to a player who is not exactly the tallest bloke your ever going to see, rather than quick football which allowed him to get the goals for promotion the previous season

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ice Man said:
I didn't mention Gary Hart did I?

We'd score more with Leon Knight, no doubt, but we wouldn't be "sorted" as you first suggested.

Would be happy to bet with a goalscorer Brighton would be inthe play off Zone now.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
Personal abuse when your opinion is challenged, yet again.

it wasnt an opinion it was a FACT

Leon knight is banging the goals in at Swansea

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

havent you got some badly researched piece to publish this afternoon?

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Kinky Gerbils said:
Would be happy to bet with a goalscorer Brighton would be inthe play off Zone now.

Now? Maybe.

End of season? Only with a hell of a lot of luck, and McGhee's biggest haters admitted we only made the play offs and went up last time with a lot of luck.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Knight didn't score regularly enough at that level to warrant a starting place up front.

We all know that. He isn't championship material. FACT.

Let's just forget about the little fuckwit till he scores against us in December, shall we.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ice Man said:
Now? Maybe.

End of season? Only with a hell of a lot of luck, and McGhee's biggest haters admitted we only made the play offs and went up last time with a lot of luck.

I dont think you will find many pro Mcghee peple that will deny the luck in the play offs.

Shit sides are always up near he top if they have a decent striker - Hartlepool had Boyd and Porter and not much else and got to theplay off final two years ago.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think with the football we are playing this season Leon would be banging in the goals.

But he isnt here so whats the point harping on about it??

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
jonny.rainbow said:
Knight didn't score regularly enough at that level to warrant a starting place up front.

We all know that. He isn't championship material. FACT.

Let's just forget about the little fuckwit till he scores against us in December, shall we.

How many goals do you expect from a striker in a team that would have been happy with 4th bottom?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kinky Gerbils said:
How many goals do you expect from a striker in a team that would have been happy with 4th bottom?

About 10 - 15?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here