Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight trending on Twitter

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No no, not at all. How many people someone has slept with is their own business. You just open yourself up to a label like whore if you live your life, whilst making your way through partners, on the front of magazines and tabloids.

Does she edit those magazines then? The nature of their fame, and hers (she was a succesful model before she dated any footballers) mean that the tabloids are bound to have been interested.

All she's done is allow herself to be seduced by the 'glamour' of dating rich footballers.

Its no different to the fittest girl in your year at school, being unobtainable to the normal lads, because she was impressed by an older boy with a Citroen Saxo and cash in his pocket.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
No no, not at all. How many people someone has slept with is their own business. You just open yourself up to a label like whore if you live your life, whilst making your way through partners, on the front of magazines and tabloids.

Since when was it acceptable for tabloids and magazines to sit in judgement of any given person's private life?

The fact that this is their stock-in-trade doesn't justify it one jot. To swallow this hypocritical, misogynistic behaviour hook, line and sinker and then - worse - peddle it as if it has some currency, is appalling.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Yes I can see how easily you can type fast, f*** it up and come out with the phrase "potential racist", or alternatively you could have been trying a little bit too hard to be right-on , realised youve made yourself look a bit of a cock and now be backtracking and denying any knowledge of it.

what a mug u r... her actions along with 2 other were classed by the media and from what i saw as racist... I wrote potential meaning her actions may or may not have been perceieved as racist!!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm not surprised that the odious little specimen's involved in more controversy. He evidently can't help but make one big f***-up of what was once a promising life.

I sincerely hope somebody up at the stadium has the good grace to cut that plastic canvas of him down & stick it in the nearest skip. ASAP.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Fanshawe is actually a board member of my old employer - a Brighton-based PR agency. He used to pop in a lot and I once had to pick him up from Barnham train station for a function at Fontwell Racecourse. Useless bit of trivia right there for you all.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Its no different to the fittest girl in your year at school, being unobtainable to the normal lads, because she was impressed by an older boy with a Citroen Saxo and cash in his pocket.

And then moving onto his friend, and then a friend of his, all the while publishing the details of each relationship in the school newsletter.

I think it would be very naive to suggest that she is just in those papers because she had a successful modelling career. She probably realised that the best way to keep up the coverage that she recieved in the papers, presumably main source of her income, would be by dating footballers. I suspect it was a very concious decision, taken if not by her then by her publicist.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I did like the...Huddelstone to Jenas, onto Defoe and slipped through to Bent tweet...and even Hoddle has had a ride. Along with all the black brothers and licking 50cents chocolate lollipop....Handed round the Spurs changing room like the shower gel lol....She has had a fair bit of cock,,,,,think Knight's point was that she is not really the type you marry, just screw!!!!....No wonder O'Hara is not still at Spurs, it has to be said twitter can be quite, informative...lol.

Last edited:

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
what a mug u r... her actions along with 2 other were classed by the media and from what i saw as racist... I wrote potential meaning her actions may or may not have been perceieved as racist!!!

what a mug u r.. , using text speak like that makes me question are you really a brighton boy or a teenage girl with pictures of justin bieber on her wall, as for what you wrote, i think ill go with the theory that you backtracked because you realised what a cock/stupid bitch you looked.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think it would be very naive to suggest that she is just in those papers because she had a successful modelling career. She probably realised that the best way to keep up the coverage that she recieved in the papers, presumably main source of her income, would be by dating footballers. I suspect it was a very concious decision, taken if not by her then by her publicist.

Quite possibly some truth in that. Which part of that makes her a 'whore'?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Since when was it acceptable for tabloids and magazines to sit in judgement of any given person's private life?

The fact that this is their stock-in-trade doesn't justify it one jot. To swallow this hypocritical, misogynistic behaviour hook, line and sinker and then - worse - peddle it as if it has some currency, is appalling.

They don't sit in judgement though. People form their own judgements on what they read. The kind of papers that print about these people just buy in the stories, or get gifted press releases from publicists, and print how the people want to be portrayed. Everyone gets paid.

Misogynistic? You are just presuming that I think the term can only apply to women, it can equally be applied to men. If I was to read about Russell Brand boasting about what a casanova he is, the same rules apply.

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Quick question. Jermaine Defoe dated a string of models before Lloyd, and then moved on to Chantelle Houghton, Imogen Thomas and Alexandra Burke.

Is Jermaine Defoe a whore?

Jermain Defoe Dating History

Make's him a good old boy in my book...Right or wrong it's just the way of the world. Like I said to a friend earlier, I'm sure many would like to have a ride on Mrs O'Hara's back(and it sounds like many have)..but marring it??? Well that's a whole new ball game, sure as eggs are eggs she will be off when his carer hits the skids.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
They don't sit in judgement though. People form their own judgements on what they read. The kind of papers that print about these people just buy in the stories, or get gifted press releases from publicists, and print how the people want to be portrayed. Everyone gets paid.

Misogynistic? You are just presuming that I think the term can only apply to women, it can equally be applied to men. If I was to read about Russell Brand boasting about what a casanova he is, the same rules apply.

Who are you trying to kid?

Go to the Daily Mail main page, and there's a whole host of stories talking about women, sitting in judgement of their looks, their clothes, their behaviour...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
To be fair she does come across as a bit of an old sloshpot, and I'm surprised that someone has decided to pick up on her supposed racism ( in this case brighton_ b0y) while ignoring leon knight's, or am i surprised, this is NSC after all

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be fair she does come across as a bit of an old sloshpot, and I'm surprised that someone has decided to pick up on her supposed racism ( in this case brighton_ b0y) while ignoring leon knight's, or am i surprised, this is NSC after all
In that case, you should read the thread. Knight's racism has been touched on by a few people, myself included.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
This is why Twitter is the greatest thing on the interwebs

No PR, agents, spin doctors, it's raw and exclusive

Long may it reign

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Who are you trying to kid?

Go to the Daily Mail main page, and there's a whole host of stories talking about women, sitting in judgement of their looks, their clothes, their behaviour...

I think there is a distinction between sitting in judgement, as in you casting the final inarguable judgement on someone, and giving your opinion on something. The Daily Mail would probably like to believe that it is sitting in judgement on these people and every word they print is to be believed without question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here