Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight trending on Twitter

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'm amazed this thread hasn't turned into a Daniella Lloyd perv feast, not as if there are not enough images of her about. I just don't know how to put them on,lol...Anyone who say's they wouldn't, is either gay or blind...She is well worth it, even if as Leon say's, it might not touch the sides,lol....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I think there is a distinction between sitting in judgement, as in you casting final inarguable judgement on someone, and giving your opinion on somethinf. The Daily Mail would probably like to believe that it is sitting in judgement on these people and every word they print is to be believed without question.

But why do they have to be judged at all? In this instance, why should this woman's sex life be up for scrutiny? What the f*** does it have to do with anyone else - let alone be dismissed as a 'whore'? A sense of envy from some that she likes to have sex...? Good on her.

The Daily Mail would probably like to believe that it is sitting in judgement on these people and every word they print is to be believed without question.

And therein lies the problem.

Imagine if your entire sense of worth was judged on the shoes your wore, or whether you'd brushed your hair that morning.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
what a mug u r... her actions along with 2 other were classed by the media and from what i saw as racist... I wrote potential meaning her actions may or may not have been perceieved as racist!!!

a lot of the offence he is trying to cause is based around the fact she has slept with some black men. ironic that as a 'racist' woman this is being used as a wind up, by a black man, to her husband who obviously has no issue with it.

its also a shame that a black man has to use that as a device to attempt to upset someone. but then he is a f***ing idiot.

dont join in garbage tv and press lynch mobs mate they generally end up lynching the wrong person.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Leon is a total bellend, but that is pretty funny in a childish kind of way. Danielle Lloyd is pretty objectionable and I bet her minge has seen better days, so little leon could well be telling the truth!

I rekon if you search for Danielle Lloyd on here there will be plenty of people slagging her off in a similar fashion to how little leon has. There must be a thread about how she was racist to Shilpa Shetty in celeb BB

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
a lot of the offence he is trying to cause is based around the fact she has slept with some black men. ironic that as a 'racist' woman this is being used as a wind up, by a black man, to her husband who obviously has no issue with it.

its also a shame that a black man has to use that as a device to attempt to upset someone. but then he is a f***ing idiot.

dont join in garbage tv and press lynch mobs mate they generally end up lynching the wrong person.
Like when the media went mad about the loudly thick Jade Goody rather than the more malicious Lloyd.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Leon Knight Twitter

Sorry if fixtures - Assume a number of people have seen his offensive tweets over the last couple of days?:eek:

His amazing fall from grace continues....and gathering pace.

What a total C NUT!

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
But why do they have to be judged at all? In this instance, why should this woman's sex life be up for scrutiny? What the f*** does it have to do with anyone else - let alone be dismissed as a 'whore'? A sense of envy from some that she likes to have sex...? Good on her.

And therein lies the problem.

Imagine if your entire sense of worth was judged on the shoes your wore, or whether you'd brushed your hair that morning.

Its easier to look outward than inward. Those who do the judging should look long and hard at themselves in my experience.........

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
A picture of Danielle Lloyd on the floor, with blood over her and down her legs, then a picture of every guy she has screwed....

cant wait for the clever people on NSC to try and persuade me how funny that is. Showing someone after she's been attacked and then linking it to her sexual history.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
cant wait for the clever people on NSC to try and persuade me how funny that is. Showing someone after she's been stabbed and then linking it to her sexual history.

Or to explain that its what she deserves, as a whore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here