Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight trending on Twitter

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Ay0nAqfCIAAGep6.jpg:large

gruesome. even im feeling a little sympathy.
I'm guessing notorious twitterer is LKs new job.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Ay0nAqfCIAAGep6.jpg:large

gruesome. even im feeling a little sympathy.
I'm guessing notorious twitterer is LKs new job.

As someone mentioned above i am surprised anyone would have married her and had kids with her with all that baggage. I feel sorry for Ohara, cant be easy seeing someone you love and the mother of your kids getting slated. Her past isn't his fault...

However a slut she has been this twitter bullying is getting pretty bad... I genuinly think LK has a screw loose.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
In that case, you should read the thread. Knight's racism has been touched on by a few people, myself included.
Exactly, it's been "touched on" by a few people and not at all by the poster who couldnt wait to use it as a stick to beat her with,are you honestly telling me it wouldnt have been used as one of the main avenues of attack had it been a white player talking about someones girlfriend being shagged by a white man ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Someone who clearly knows (and HATES) Knight, has created an account '[MENTION=14390]LeonPauper82' and is utterly owning him, with some pretty unpleasant home truths.

I see he's now defending himself on the grounds of "freedom of speech".

I don't know if anyone else agrees with me ... but, if he came on NSC to post the stuff he's posted on Twitter, it wouldn't be long before we told him to take his perverted sense of "freedom" somewhere else.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Someone who clearly knows (and HATES) Knight, has created an account '[MENTION=14390]LeonPauper82' and is utterly owning him, with some pretty unpleasant home truths.

Found them

Read from the bottom up for chronology.
Leon Pauper ‏[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nPauper82
@leilanidowding @tufnailsteve @thebipkeeping [MENTION=14572]jen[/MENTION]st1993 if it was about u Marc Williams, aliadiere, dyer etc would u be laughing or blocking

[MENTION=22899]pea[/MENTION]chybumNo1 she's blocked. Finds bullying a mother for no reason perfectly fine but retaliation is a sin.

[MENTION=24523]JAZZ[/MENTION]tothehomez at least Jamie sees his kids everyday and supports them. When has Leon supported his except Christmas?

[MENTION=24523]JAZZ[/MENTION]tothehomez no one has made fun of his kid? Only his kids mother - just like Danielle is a mother, of 2. Where's the difference?

@mrjamieohara Leon can't even afford a bed so I dunno how's he's gonna pay for a lawyer mate. Legal aid? #Pauper pic.twitter.com/qbQcQgMv

Aww hes even got Charlotte to block now - I bet hes stomping the walls hes that pissed. People who live in glass houses, son...[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82

Oooooof pic.twitter.com/7rXYVznq

Whos snatch is this [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82? How can u let everyone violate your kids mum like this..... & all for a record deal pic.twitter.com/a3Slq2jA

Jamie offered to send his phone number for a meet and he didnt want it so whys he still going on? Proper soppy bollocks this 1 [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82

I can't understand why [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 wont RT messages and pics about his own kids mum? And he pipes up AFTER hes blocked? The blokes a snide

[MENTION=16463]alfie[/MENTION]_adams [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 coz he knows all his kids mums are wronguns who take it up the bck passage. When u last see ya sprogs Lee?

“[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82: hoes turn lesbian cos they have chopped every dude within a 30mile radius of their home.” like this??? pic.twitter.com/TpU19TRX

@JitDalglish I can't see. He waited to block me then talked, what a hero. Does he know Tom Huddlestone had Charlotte too? Bit embarrassing

eon Pauper ‏[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nPauper82
“@mayor365: [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]npauper82 is like a twitter batman. Justice being served.” #DarkKnighted

Does have a nice sex face though LOL #knighted pic.twitter.com/fn223gZa

Shame [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 won't get lemon so you can see the explicit stuff. Next time beat and delete, son pic.twitter.com/muEXM6Zn

Guess the videos with your little lily asleep in the background while mummy gets pounded will have to wait for a bit [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 #shortmug

Point proved folks. Don't go around calling out people's history when your children's mothers are currently sperm waste disposal bags!!!

Aww [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 has blocked me. Couldn't u take the truth? U normally love retweeting and 'knighting' people for ur fans to join in

So [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 has been on to follow jay bothroyd and read replies but no longer has anything to say? Funny that.

“@TeeboneProducer: I swear I saw some low ass s*** on my TL last night..say's a lot about your upbringing what you say on twitter.”

“@TeeboneProducer: Right TBF i knew about his EX RT [MENTION=18269]RICK[/MENTION]YD884: @TeeboneProducer @karatekate1 Read this tl from the bottom up [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nPauper82”

All you who think bullying innocent women on twitter is decent 'banter' need to have a word with yourselves. Funny he never starts on blokes

@MissDLloyd dont let the bastard grind ya down. Jealous bitter scumbag who cant pull a decent bird. Look at his missus pic.twitter.com/5jwYY5DW

@murphy88 [MENTION=6481]steve[/MENTION]nstrotten [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 apologies, I've since found out he's been released by his semi-pro team. He's a free agent LOL

@beezie87 Retweet your old mans message to Leon instead. Starting on women is bang out of order yet he always does it!

Imagine your bird, sorry child's mother, getting chopped by Tyga when she's supposed to be babysitting your kid LOL rack, rack city bitch

Imagine how many 'uncles' his little girl must get introduced to but he's more concerned with Imogen, Danielle & other birds he can't get!!

Your missus has been chopped by half the prem, fazer from ndubz, Tyga (& she still couldnt sing on his track lol) AFTER ya daughter came out

Leon is this the type of attention seeking instagram slag u hate? Well here's your daughters mum wilding out pic.twitter.com/xZ4Y0xh2

if u wanna sit behind ya pc getting lemon & slagging off white people then do it to someone who's got time for it u Si! Blocked @Carter_Wh

@Carter_Wh same way your sticking up for the jumped up bullying ****! Banters banter but being racist gets u blocked u fat head

@Carter_Wh incase you don't know Leon only likes white birds, he hates ALL black people so less of your racism

@Carter_Wh bore off u toby

“[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82: He's married wife and all that and it's tense in that house hold lol #fact” fact? You've never been to his drum, son!

“@baldy984: Funny that [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 aint retweeting all the tweets that are telling him hes a ****...Just the ones that massage his ego" <<

Dunno how someone so useless can have so much brass on twitter. The bloke must think he's Lionel Messi! U play semi-pro...... IN SCOTLAND!!!

Lol unemployed and happy. That's why lily is forever in la with Charlotte and u get the rest presents at Xmas with savings [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82

@AshleyMajic_ I ain't Danielle mate. There's a lot of people with shit on your muggy mate, try harder. And get his to pay child support too

He's always on about "I know black guys with big dicks who chopped her" it's never "I chopped her" though. Angry ugly little dry lip man

I remember [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 did the same hate campaign against Imogen Thomas. He can name everyone who got sex but he's never 1 of them

@100racksonracks [MENTION=12318]what[/MENTION]stacethinks @justcallme_dede I'm not bullying a girl for no reason. He piped up and was retweeting so he deserves this

[MENTION=16463]alfie[/MENTION]_adams [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 Charlotte used to message jermaine pennant when he was with her friend Amy too & u talk about 'beat & delete' lol

@AshleyMajic_ Leon's stopped tweeting so I'm not surprised you've got nowt left to say. As you were, son

Here's the type of pictures [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 sends to 'slags', pays for flights and still gets no punani, just a cuddle!! pic.twitter.com/gasS0EdL

[MENTION=12318]what[/MENTION]StaceThinks @justcallme_dede I'm not Danielle, I just think leon is out of order and pipes up too much for a deadbeat father

@AshleyMajic_ wasn't childish 'knighting' a mother who had done nothing to him though was it? I see....

[MENTION=14218]Finch[/MENTION]y_84 [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight he's a f***ing bully and a coward. Where we're u when lily was in hospital Leon? Deadbeat dad! All mouth you are

Oh and [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 the birds u was talking about pouting and looking for attention on instagram = your daughters mum pic.twitter.com/7jQgWlVm

@AshleyMajic_ it was funny when it weren't your mate but now it's close to home u ain't laughing are ya? Pair of bullies!

@AshleyMajic_ didn't even wanna draw Charlotte out but how can u mock someone's wife when your kids mum has done her time an all?

@AshleyMajic_ a melt? Your a pair of jumped up *****! Can't decide if ya rude boys with all your 'bumbaclart' talk or if u want white birds!

@AshleyMajic_ I've just names SOME of the blokes who have chopped Charlotte she ain't innocent mate! Glass houses

[MENTION=3634]Marc[/MENTION]cartlidge @mrjamieohara [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 look at his tattoo the mug! Bet he hasn't got a clue who the bloke is. Jumped up midget

[MENTION=3634]Marc[/MENTION]cartlidge Darren bent, Gabriel agbonlahor, jermaine pennant, John fortune would you like me to go on AND name basketball [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82?

@AshleyMajic_ pair of mugs both of ya. Calling someone a slag yet u both couldn't get near so resort to bullying. Plebs

@AshleyMajic_ u piped up aswell over Danielle u obviously find it funny. Not that funny when the shits on ya pals doorstep though is it?

@AshleyMajic_ footballers, basketballers and in the music industry but he wants to have a pop and give it the Barry mcguigan

@AshleyMajic_ not so funny now is it? Don't throw stones if you live in glass houses! His daughters mum gets chopped regularly

[MENTION=3634]Marc[/MENTION]cartlidge [MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nknight82 the irony is his daughters mother likes a lot of black and mixed race football and basketball cock

@AshleyMajic_ would be even funnier if Leon made this much effort for his kids. And for the record Charlotte has had a few ballers herself

[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 Doubt you'll retweet any of that though u coward

[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 u haven't slept with Danielle so why have u got so much to say? Ugly rubber lip midget

[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 he's married and sees his kids everyday. 1 of yours is in la who u hardly see and the others u don't see everyday

[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 at least Jamie got married, u was engaged to Charlotte with some cheap ring and couldn't afford to go through with it

[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 speaking of daughters when yours was in hospital u wasn't even there, too busy on twitter pretending to be famous

[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82 your comments would be funny if your daughters mother Charlotte wasn't a 'raging slag' herself

Though this guy is also mainly attacking a woman, this time for putting it about after splitting up with the man involved - makes him an equally misogynist scumbag perhaps?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Jamie o'hara ‏@mrjamieohara
To all people asking me about Leon knight this is now in the hands of the police and my lawyers, jealousy is the the route to all evil

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I see he's now defending himself on the grounds of "freedom of speech".

I don't know if anyone else agrees with me ... but, if he came on NSC to post the stuff he's posted on Twitter, it wouldn't be long before we told him to take his perverted sense of "freedom" somewhere else.
I agree......just don't feed this person !

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
What can this do? Is it a libel/slander issue?

Knight's odious though; I've read the article from above which highlights the amount of people who 'egged' him on, or retweeted him - astonishing

May 22, 2008
Found them

Read from the bottom up for chronology.

Though this guy is also mainly attacking a woman, this time for putting it about after splitting up with the man involved - makes him an equally misogynist scumbag perhaps?

whoever tweeted this knows LK, its very sad as all Leon has in this world is 35k
twitter followers,he has no money (LIVING WITH HIS MUM) or job his ex charrlotte(talked about above) split up with him as she found out he knocked another girl up,he has 4 kids from 4 woman and pays nothing towards there keep.

Last preseason he had his last chance at swindon he was so unfit he lasted 24 hours i was abroad and got a call from Di Canio saying tell him to leave the hotel tonight he is 3 months off being match fit. sad sad waste of talent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here