Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight trending on Twitter

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Or to explain that its what she deserves, as a whore.

How could anyone claim that is what she deserves, unless that is what you think?

You seem to think that the term whore is crushing damnation on someone's character as opposed to a passing comment on someone's publicised sex life

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
whoever tweeted this knows LK, its very sad as all Leon has in this world is 35k
twitter followers,he has no money (LIVING WITH HIS MUM) or job his ex charrlotte(talked about above) split up with him as she found out he knocked another girl up,he has 4 kids from 4 woman and pays nothing towards there keep.

Last preseason he had his last chance at swindon he was so unfit he lasted 24 hours i was abroad and got a call from Di Canio saying tell him to leave the hotel tonight he is 3 months off being match fit. sad sad waste of talent.

How much blame do you put on the women who allowed themselves to be knocked up out of wedlock expecting the footballer to be their meal ticket? especially numbers 2 , 3 and 4.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Danielle Lloyd getting smashed again. Well I never!! (on Twitter you mucky pups)

Twitter seems to get too her. last season when Wolves got relegated she turned up to Molinuex and got some stick from the wolves fans in the car park along the lines of your Husband is shit blah blah, She then promptly took to Twitter." I dont care how shit my husband is at football I dont f***ing care so you can all f*** off" or some thing along those lines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here