Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Sold!!!

Silent Bob said:
He will score against us at Brammal Lane if he goes to Sheffield United.

I don't think the Blades play in the Pontins Holidays Football Combination Central Division.

Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Oh and here's Colins reaction to their 3-0 win over Burnley in which Shipperley scored 2 goals:

"Neil knows I will be desperately trying to sign a better player than him in January."

I think that's the latest in a number of digs that Warnock has made about the player. Seems he doesn't rate him anymore and he isn't shy about getting rid of players if he doesn't rate them anymore. Just ask Cullip.

Warnock's disparaging comments about Shipperley have been hilarious :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
I don't think the Blades play in the Pontins Holidays Football Combination Central Division.
They play in The Championship.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
KinkyGoehring said:
Good luck Leon if its true :clap:

Brighton fans dont deserve you

Great posting, lover; 100/100. I've never felt so much festive lust for another man. :love:

Of course, true fans aren't included in the above, are they?

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sarf london s(eagle) said:
I heard palace were going to make a bid for Knight, they've needed a new toilet attendant for ages!!

:lolol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by London Irish
You can't really go around accusing other people of being fickle when you are dumping on one of our greatest post-war managers, now, can you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Uncle Buck
Greatest post war managers?

Think Mullery, Lloyd (I hate to give him credit) and even Seward might have something to say about that.

But then you probably did not know where Brighton was when those sort of people were involved in the club.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a brilliant post Uncle Buck. You were born 4 years after Saward had left the club and was only 4 years old when Mullery ended his succesful reign here.
And you have the cheek to criticise someone for not knowing where Brighton was when they were involved.
But I know I'm boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Well maybe a lump up front will shut the moaning fans up, skill is not needed at Brighton you see.
If it's true good luck Leon, show the twats what your capable of

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Could this thread really be the biggest ego fight of all time?

In the red corner-Uncle Buck,Kinky,Toad. We all love Leon, 9 goals in a season and half,you are the messiah. Paul Brooker's better than Ryan Giggs :bla: :bla: Magoo out

In the blue corner- LI,fosters headband. Get Knight out, Carole's gonna be the next Ronaldinho.

I'm definitely in the blue corner but singing from the same hymn sheet on EVERY THREAD is as dull as a Jack Johnson CD.

Kinky's a goon

Love Fake

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
sullyupthewing said:
Asked three Albion fans today about Knight going, all three more or less said the same, f***ing good riddance.

All I spoke to supported Knight and made derogatory comments about our esteemed "manager" ... and I wasn't even talking to myself.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoehring said:
Good luck Leon if its true :clap:

Brighton fans dont deserve you

You're absolutely right... we don't deserve his tantrums every time he is substituted, we don't deserve his fcuk awful attitude, his belief that he is better than he actually is, his appalling scoring record...

We deserve a lot better...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
B.W. said:
You're absolutely right... we don't deserve his tantrums every time he is substituted, we don't deserve his fcuk awful attitude, his belief that he is better than he actually is, his appalling scoring record...

We deserve a lot better...

Wonderfull post, spot on:clap: :clap: :clap:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoehring said:
The same as Brooker, Jonah And even Zamora towards the end.
Brighton dont like skillfull players, how long before the fans turn on Carole?

Brooker was great, but very inconsistent...
Jones was not really good enough for the CCC...

Zamora is a legend, and our fans give him all the credit he deserves...

Your comment about Carole is just total bollox and 100% conjecture...

Our greatest legend, adored by the fans... Peter Ward... a very skillful player, who I admired a long, long time ago...

You really talk sh1t...

Are you a Brighton fan?... or a Leon Knight fan?... no player is bigger than our club...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Leon Knight Sold!!!

London Irish said:
How many strikers does Warnock want? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I was thinking of a manager in the Football League today who would probably be the least tolerant of Leon's little outbursts - and, sure enough, Colin Wanker, came to mind.

I really do SO wish this rumour was true, poetic justice and all that. Leon would find out what a self-indulgent manager McGhee has been, and we would get our experienced targetman that would guarantee our survival.

But, alas, it's all too good to be true, innit :lolol: Thanks anyway for the dreams Keeper! :clap:

Spot on... NS is just the sort of player we need, and I think our other younger strikers would really benefit from having a player like this around, rather than a sulky school kid... what a fine example Leon sets!... please, please let this be true...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here