Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Sold!!!

Woody the Seagull said:
quite a lot. and not just me, everyone. but you knock yourself out, go on:bigwave:

You speak for everyone now then? What remarkable delusions of grandeur you have :D

But as it does irritate you, I must remember to reply to your posts more often now - my first New Year's resolution :)

Last edited:

KinkyGoehring said:
if his form has not been good what about the likes of robinson?

Is Robinson in the team?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
London Irish said:
You speak for everyone now then? What remarkable delusions of grandeur you have :D

But as it does irritate you, I must remember to reply to your posts more often now - my first New Year's resolution :)

firstly, im quite clearly one of many people who now slag you off. secondly, go for it, i don't actually post that often, but it's nice to know that someone will always be there for me:)

Woody the Seagull said:
it's nice to know that someone will always be there for me:)

Oh yes, I'm sticking to you like a sore rash from now on :cheers:

KinkyGoehring said:
in the squad

.....yep, it's a testament to our lack of options up front. Harty playing up front of course says that even more fully.

I don't know why this Robinson thing still irks you so, the boat sailed on NSC Jake mania months ago, everyone can now see that he has flaws in his game that he may or may not overcome in the future.

Who on here complains about him being left out of the team? No one. You're fighting old battles Kinky.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
.....yep, it's a testament to our lack of options up front. Harty playing up front of course says that even more fully.

I don't know why this Robinson thing still irks you so, the boat sailed on NSC Jake mania months ago, everyone can now see that he has flaws in his game that he may or may not overcome in the future.

Who on here complains about him being left out of the team? No one. You're fighting old battles Kinky.

I really cant be arsed with you tonight you bore me. :yawn:

KinkyGoehring said:
I really cant be arsed with you tonight you bore me. :yawn:

And, to think, you slag off Albion Dan all the time for responses like this, my little hypocritical friend :wave:

KinkyGoehring said:
Do I? You can really call someone hypocritical can you.

Yes, in this instance you totally deserve it :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoehring said:
and yet i go to more games than half of the people on this board, what does that say about you"fantastic" support?

I watch most, but not all, of our games... why don't you go to Spurs... come to think of it, why don't you get off our board?...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
B.W. said:
I watch most, but not all, of our games... why don't you go to Spurs... come to think of it, why don't you get off our board?...

Because i dont want to get off your board, and i like going to watch brighton is that a problem?

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
He's off to Bristol City for 100K plus Marcus Stewart.

I'll believe that when I see it... I would think we would want to keep Harty, not least because he is a utility player now, and we have a very small squad...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoehring said:
Because i dont want to get off your board, and i like going to watch brighton is that a problem?

No... the more that attend our matches, the better... just wish you would stop talking sh1t on here...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
B.W. said:
No... the more that attend our matches, the better... just wish you would stop talking sh1t on here...

and you dont?

its called an opinion and just because you dont agree with it doesnt mean its shit.

KinkyGoehring said:
and you dont?

its called an opinion and just because you dont agree with it doesnt mean its shit.

You love us more than Spurs, admit it.

I bet you don't spend half your life on pointless arguments on the Spurs messageboard :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here